Post Reply

Touch screen issue

OP Dirtyguyy

21st May 2014, 08:55 PM   |  #1  
Dirtyguyy's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tripoli
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
As u can see in the picture..im facing touch screen problem.the bottom of screen is not responding..any help guys??

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1400702034557.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	2756159  
21st May 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #2  
LitoNi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 699
 
1,065 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
1-did you recently dropped your phone?

2-was it like this before an update or something that you have recently installed? back track

3-perform a repair through sony pc companion or sony update service
25th May 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #3  
Dirtyguyy's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tripoli
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoNi

1-did you recently dropped your phone?

2-was it like this before an update or something that you have recently installed? back track

3-perform a repair through sony pc companion or sony update service

mm water has entered to it.. but the problem is that sometimes the touch works and sometimes it doesnt...thank you anyway
25th May 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #4  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 260
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyguyy

mm water has entered to it.. but the problem is that sometimes the touch works and sometimes it doesnt...thank you anyway

if the water is between digitizer and display screen wont need replacement.
take it to Sony.delay will add to the cost
The Following User Says Thank You to androidtweaker1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #5  
Dirtyguyy's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tripoli
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

if the water is between digitizer and display screen wont need replacement.
take it to Sony.delay will add to the cost

thank you i took it to a place where they repair cellfones and they said i need to change my screen..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes