FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Qi Wireless Charging Kit for Sony Xperia Z

973 posts
Thanks Meter: 168
 
By stefanve, Senior Member on 7th February 2013, 03:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
just found this, would be nice, if more cases will get this function

http://au.mobilefun.com/38074-qi-wir...y-xperia-z.htm
 
 
7th February 2013, 09:04 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
nice!
7th February 2013, 09:20 PM |#3  
Akiainavas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Basingstoke
Thanks Meter: 391
 
Donate to Me
More
Too expensive for a charger, but it's great they're already working on accessories like that
8th February 2013, 01:18 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
So it uses the pogo pins to charge? That's clever. Hopefully we see some cheaper versions around, otherwise two docks (One for home, one for Work) would be easier.
9th February 2013, 12:18 PM |#5  
MasK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Not a good idea for people who wants to keep the phone naked.
I'm more interested in the dock I think. Not much difference in placing your phone on a pad or sliding into a dock
13th February 2013, 04:49 AM |#6  
chesterchen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasK

Not a good idea for people who wants to keep the phone naked.
I'm more interested in the dock I think. Not much difference in placing your phone on a pad or sliding into a dock

For those who want the case only:

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/qi-wirele...a-z-p38098.htm

Pre-ordered one...

Not sure when it will ship though.

Was thinking of getting the dock but since this one allows me wireless charging plus protects the case, I am sold.
13th February 2013, 05:58 PM |#7  
xperiax10.awesome's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,448
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Qi Wireless Charging Kit for Sony Xperia Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterchen

For those who want the case only:

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/qi-wirele...a-z-p38098.htm

Pre-ordered one...

Not sure when it will ship though.

Was thinking of getting the dock but since this one allows me wireless charging plus protects the case, I am sold.

But why you want to completely cover such a sexy device !!

sent from Giant Killer Galaxy Note 2
13th February 2013, 10:34 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperiax10.awesome

But why you want to completely cover such a sexy device !!

sent from Giant Killer Galaxy Note 2

Probably to make it stay sexy for a long time.


The phone will still look great with a case/shell on it. Helluva lot better than with a used up fingerprinted scratched and cracked housing ever will.
The Following User Says Thank You to OsiBasi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 08:39 AM |#9  
Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Re: Qi Wireless Charging Kit for Sony Xperia Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taegaar

nice!



Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
27th February 2013, 01:35 PM |#10  
chesterchen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ussy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

according to the website, it will be shipped tomorrow!

can't wait!
4th March 2013, 09:22 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,065
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterchen

according to the website, it will be shipped tomorrow!

can't wait!

Have you recieved it ?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes