[Q] Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008

Tip us?

the th1ng
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008

Hello to everybody.
In the process of porting ColorOS on Sony Xperia Z (C6603) Iíve probably done something wrong because when I reboot the phone wonít turn on, the diodes are off. My PC recognize the phone as Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008. I understand the bootloader is damaged. Is there anyone who can provide me with recovery instructions without JTAGG or RIFF box? May be it can be done through QSTP and HDDRawCopy.

alnikki25k
Old
Thanks Meter 1681
Quote:
Originally Posted by the th1ng View Post
Hello to everybody.
In the process of porting ColorOS on Sony Xperia Z (C6603) Iíve probably done something wrong because when I reboot the phone wonít turn on, the diodes are off. My PC recognize the phone as Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008. I understand the bootloader is damaged. Is there anyone who can provide me with recovery instructions without JTAGG or RIFF box? May be it can be done through QSTP and HDDRawCopy.
Sure the bootloader is damaged? I mean what does FlashTool tell you when you connect the phone in flash mode?
My work
My paypal ID if you wish to donate:
Quote:
nikhil.jan93@gmail.com

Hellscythe
Old
Thanks Meter 354
from my experience with my old HTC Incredible S, and from what i understand, the bootloader will remain intact unless fiddled with, its just the phone doesn't know what to do after the bootloader stage.
my incredible S also got that HS USB message at some point, but i didn't touch the bootloader.
however if you did mess around with the bootloader then thats a different story.

the th1ng
Old
(Last edited by the th1ng; 8th February 2014 at 09:04 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alnikki25k View Post
Sure the bootloader is damaged? I mean what does FlashTool tell you when you connect the phone in flash mode?
Yes, I’m sure that it’s the bootloader. Because the phone does not respond to any buttons pressing, neither the turn on button nor the volume button. When the phone is connected to the PC and you turn it on, there is only a sound of a connected device. The phone doesn’t respond. Both the screen and diodes are off. FlashTool asks to connect the device, although any actions don’t let it happen.
In QSTP-eMMC Software Download it is recognized, but I need the files xml, hex and mbn for my phone. So I would try to restore the bootloader. But I don’t know where to find these files and how to use this program in the right way. That’s why I’m asking whether there is some kind of instruction.

kingvortex
Old
(Last edited by kingvortex; 8th February 2014 at 11:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1434
First, you need to detail exactly what you did/what you flashed to your device to end up in this situation. Nobody can really provide any meaningful assistance without this information.

I will start off by saying that if you wiped or wrote over /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 then your device is permanently hard bricked. That is the trim area (TA partition) for this device and tampering with it will irreversibly brick your phone.

What happens when you connect your phone to your PC via USB when holding either volume +/-? (Try both).
I'm not sure of your knowledge on this phone, so forgive me if you already tried that.

If you damaged/destroyed your bootloader, then I don't think there are any tools available to write one back to your device and I don't think recovery tools from other devices are any use for the Z.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

the th1ng
Old
(Last edited by the th1ng; 8th February 2014 at 11:36 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
First, you need to detail exactly what you did/what you flashed to your device to end up in this situation. Nobody can really provide any meaningful assistance without this information.

I will start off by saying that if you wiped or wrote over /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 then your device is permanently hard bricked. That is the trim area (TA partition) for this device and tampering with it will irreversibly brick your phone.

What happens when you connect your phone to your PC via USB when holding either volume +/-? (Try both).
I'm not sure of your knowledge on this phone, so forgive me if you already tried that.

If you damaged/destroyed your bootloader, then I don't think there are any tools available to write one back to your device and I don't think recovery tools from other devices are any use for the Z.

I flash the stock of Color OS from Oppo Find 5 with a minor changes...I forgot o delete mbn files from it..I think that is problem...How I can verify that I wrote over /dev/block/mmcblk0p1?

yes I'm tryied to connect while holding the volume buttons...and nothing

QSTP view my phone...maybe...it can be restored
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	QSTP.PNG
Views:	94
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	2566504  

kingvortex
Old
(Last edited by kingvortex; 8th February 2014 at 12:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1434
According to this post by a RD, QDLOAD doesn't work for this device.

Check the update script for the rom you flashed to your phone to see what you did.

Edit - This post by @[NUT] contains an image listing the partition table for our device. If you flashed anything to a partition used by the bootloader or to the TA, then it seems you have permanently bricked your phone, unfortunately.

the th1ng
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
According to this post by a RD, QDLOAD doesn't work for this device.

Check the update script for the rom you flashed to your phone to see what you did.

Edit - This post by @[NUT] contains an image listing the partition table for our device. If you flashed anything to a partition used by the bootloader or to the TA, then it seems you have permanently bricked your phone, unfortunately.

mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", "/system");
ifelse(getprop("ro.build.soft.majorversion") == "1",ui_print("major version checked"),(wipe_data();wipe_cache()));
unmount("/system");
ui_print("format /system...");
format("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", "0", "/system");
mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system", "/system");

That's a part of update-script from build that I flashed

the th1ng
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Any solutions? Or It's over?

kingvortex
Old
Thanks Meter 1434
I'm not sure what you want anyone to say/do.
If you're capable of porting a rom, then you should be able to check if you wrote to a partition used by the bootloader or the TA. If you did, then your phone is unfortunately permanently dead.
Sorry.