No registration required

[Q] Some questions

OP LaurynasVP

22nd May 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

99 posts
More
Hi there. I'd like to ask some question about my Z..

First of all, I'm getting programs crashes on 4.3 version. Should I pass it from my eyes or I need to do something about it ?
Secondly, I've bought case from aliexpress, and I'm afraid of back glass, becouse I've heard some news that some cases may cause back glass crack by itself.
I have ordered this one : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Screw...942127195.html
After that, I wish to know, should I change Z to another phone? Becouse I'm reading a lot of comments in which people say that their phone screen cracks by itself. And I ain't want to happen this to me..
Also, I'm a little bit confused. I've read about anti-virus applications and other apps on official xperia forum and their recommending do not use those applications, so, which way should I use : stay on antivirus or not ?
Also, I have a little bit of pink on my liquid indicator. Is this is bad ? ( a little bit, not full pink). A corner near the flap of headphones are so brushed down, so I can see something like metal.. But It's still waterproof, 'cause I've tested it, but should I stay away from getting my phone in water or not?
And lastly, finally, the main question is, should I upgrade my phone from 4.3 to KK 4.4? I've readed some complaints about upgrade and got know that It may cause lag. So, what the decision should I make?

Thanks for answers.

Sorry for mistakes
Last edited by LaurynasVP; 22nd May 2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: fixed some grammar mistakes :x
23rd May 2014, 03:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 630

3,795 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurynasVP

Hi there. I'd like to ask some question about my Z..

First of all, I'm getting programs crashes on 4.3 version. Should I pass it from my eyes or I need to do something about it ?
Secondly, I've bought case from aliexpress, and I'm afraid of back glass, becouse I've heard some news that some cases may cause back glass crack by itself.
I have ordered this one : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Screw...942127195.html
After that, I wish to know, should I change Z to another phone? Becouse I'm reading a lot of comments in which people say that their phone screen cracks by itself. And I ain't want to happen this to me..
Also, I'm a little bit confused. I've read about anti-virus applications and other apps on official xperia forum and their recommending do not use those applications, so, which way should I use : stay on antivirus or not ?
Also, I have a little bit of pink on my liquid indicator. Is this is bad ? ( a little bit, not full pink). A corner near the flap of headphones are so brushed down, so I can see something like metal.. But It's still waterproof, 'cause I've tested it, but should I stay away from getting my phone in water or not?
And lastly, finally, the main question is, should I upgrade my phone from 4.3 to KK 4.4? I've readed some complaints about upgrade and got know that It may cause lag. So, what the decision should I make?

Thanks for answers.

Sorry for mistakes

Hi!

First Q: if those app that crash are system apps So there is something wrong. If not. That mean the apk is currepted or not support the device so try another one.

Second: metal cases are bad for me. I advice you to use Rubber cases.

Third: the screen will not crack by itself. Only if you put the phone on high temperature place for example car engine

Fourth: all android antiviruses are bad for me. And i don't trust them. Use pc to scan the device.

Fifth:the pink paper means a very very small drop of water is goes inside the phone. Nothing to worry about

Last one: you better wait more one more week. And check people whats got when installing that update. Because i heard about notification panel is laggy.

Thanks

Sorry for bad lang
Last edited by androidfreak70; 23rd May 2014 at 03:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to androidfreak70 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

99 posts
More
thank you. +1 thanks to you, bro.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread