Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Not recognizing simcard and no wireless functionality turns on

OP yus4eel

1st June 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

92 posts
I flashed 10.3.1.e.0.191 ftf for my c6606 because I was randomly getting crashes of the system process and that was forcing my phone to bootloop. After installing this ftf I was still getting the same problem of the process 'system' crashing and the home screen wouldn't even load up.
Then I decided to download and install another ftf version 10.1.1.b.0.166. I can navigate through apps and all of the home screen but it is saying my simcard is not in even after I took it out and put it back in multiple times as well as rebooting. I also can't turn on any type of wireless connectivity(wifi or data). When I go to wifi settings it is just stuck on 'turning wifi on' and it never actually does so. I also can't enable mobile data either in settings.

Is there anything I can do? perhaps there's a better firmware that I should flash
1st June 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Brisbane City
Thanks Meter: 11

25 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yus4eel

I flashed 10.3.1.e.0.191 ftf for my c6606 because I was randomly getting crashes of the system process and that was forcing my phone to bootloop. After installing this ftf I was still getting the same problem of the process 'system' crashing and the home screen wouldn't even load up.
Then I decided to download and install another ftf version 10.1.1.b.0.166. I can navigate through apps and all of the home screen but it is saying my simcard is not in even after I took it out and put it back in multiple times as well as rebooting. I also can't turn on any type of wireless connectivity(wifi or data). When I go to wifi settings it is just stuck on 'turning wifi on' and it never actually does so. I also can't enable mobile data either in settings.

Is there anything I can do? perhaps there's a better firmware that I should flash

Did you do a clean install before flashing a ftf? There is should be no problem (or less) if you wipe all your data first before flashing a new ftf.You just need to backup your data first before doing that. I also advice to flash the latest ftf of your phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread