Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,067 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.2] [UPDATE :- 22.05.2014] Rooted,Deodexed,Zipaligned Stock 0.230

Tip us?

SilksEST
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [ROM] [4.4.2] [UPDATE :- 22.05.2014] Rooted,Deodexed,Zipaligned Stock 0.230

HI

i dont know is this the right place to post , hope someone can help me

I tried to install [ROM] [LB/UB] [4.4.2] [UPDATE :- 22.05.2014] Rooted,Deodexed,Zipaligned Stock 0.230 to Xperia z1.

i downloaded Rom ,SuperSU Fix ,Stripped Kernel and I tried to install the rom but got error (something like error 7)

i had installed CM Mod 11 and CWM-Based Recovery 6.0.4.8 but http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...ock-0-t2759467 recommended CWM-Based Recovery 6.0.4.6 so i downloaded it .

so i Wipe Data Factory Reset ,Wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache ,Format System / Data / Cache first like the guide says ,it was not possible to install rom so i I thought that problem is CWM-Based Recovery 6.0.4.8 and installed 6.0.4.6 and made restart for phone and now phone wont start , red light is plinking when i hold power button , i tried power button and volume buttons and it wont start , i think problem is that i formated System / Data / Cache , is it possible to recover System / Data / Cache or install them some how ?
pls help

neoxx3m
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 957

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilksEST View Post
HI

i dont know is this the right place to post , hope someone can help me

I tried to install [ROM] [LB/UB] [4.4.2] [UPDATE :- 22.05.2014] Rooted,Deodexed,Zipaligned Stock 0.230 to Xperia z1.

i downloaded Rom ,SuperSU Fix ,Stripped Kernel and I tried to install the rom but got error (something like error 7)

i had installed CM Mod 11 and CWM-Based Recovery 6.0.4.8 but http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...ock-0-t2759467 recommended CWM-Based Recovery 6.0.4.6 so i downloaded it .

so i Wipe Data Factory Reset ,Wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache ,Format System / Data / Cache first like the guide says ,it was not possible to install rom so i I thought that problem is CWM-Based Recovery 6.0.4.8 and installed 6.0.4.6 and made restart for phone and now phone wont start , red light is plinking when i hold power button , i tried power button and volume buttons and it wont start , i think problem is that i formated System / Data / Cache , is it possible to recover System / Data / Cache or install them some how ?
pls help
You tried to install it to xperia Z1(C6903)? That ROM is for Xperia Z, not Z1.
Current devices: Sony Xperia Z on stock KK 4.4.2 UB
Windows devices that I used: HTC Touch Diamond, HTC 8S
Android devices that I used: HTC Hero, HTC Tattoo, HTC Buzz/Wildfire, SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro, SE Xperia X10i,
Sony Xperia P, SE Xperia Mini Pro, Motorola Atrix, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia S, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia Z1

If you want to give a donation, please visit SmallHomeAfrica and buy their bracelets to give them friend donation and help them in their work.