FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] root problem

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By dededede, Junior Member on 6th June 2014, 06:27 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello all. Sorry for my bad english.

After upgrade my Xperia Z by PcCompanion, I lost root and xdualrecovery.
And impossible to recover (despite my extensive research on the forum and despite extensive test ).

Can you help me (step by step)
I put the picture of my situation to save time. (ATTACHED THUMBNAILS)
important: bootloader unlock allowed: No

thank you in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-06-03-12-49.png
Views:	14
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	2783199   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-06-03-12-58.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	2783200   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-06-03-13-05.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	2783201   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_a2014-06-06-03-13-11.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	2783229  
Last edited by dededede; 6th June 2014 at 06:46 AM. Reason: remove information in attachement
 
 
6th June 2014, 06:33 AM |#2  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dededede

Hello all. Sorry for my bad english.

After upgrade my Xperia Z by PcCompanion, I lost root and xdualrecovery.
And impossible to recover (despite my extensive research on the forum and despite extensive test ).

Can you help me (step by step)
I put the picture of my situation to save time. (ATTACHED THUMBNAILS)

thank you in advance.

First: please black out your IMEI in the picture
To your question: You have to downgrade to 4.2.2, download any .ftf file and root it using Doomlords easy rooting method. Install the dualrecovery and search for a pre rooted 4.3 or 4.4 rom
6th June 2014, 06:42 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

First: please black out your IMEI in the picture

sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

You have to downgrade to 4.2.2, download any .ftf file and root it using Doomlords easy rooting method. Install the dualrecovery and search for a pre rooted 4.3 or 4.4 rom

thank you for your reponce.

I have a problem during downgrad .... bootloop
and repaired with PcCompanion
but I'll try again
Last edited by dededede; 6th June 2014 at 06:48 AM. Reason: small change
6th June 2014, 08:29 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
When I am in 4.3, i use the method flash back to 4.2 (kernel only) to root, then flash back to 4.3 (flash kernel only) follow this thread by Doomlord:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...6405?nocache=1

My question is: can I use this method with stock 4.4 (locked bootloader) ? if this possible, does anyone have stock kernel only in .ftf file ?
Thank you!
6th June 2014, 10:12 AM |#5  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dededede

sorry


thank you for your reponce.

I have a problem during downgrad .... bootloop
and repaired with PcCompanion
but I'll try again

You have to wipe all the data on your phone, there are 3 boxes that have to be checked in flashtool
6th June 2014, 10:15 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
this is good
I do not understand why it does not work
I'll jump out the window

thank you
6th June 2014, 10:33 AM |#7  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dededede

this is good
I do not understand why it does not work
I'll jump out the window

thank you

You're welcome
Report back if it worked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes