No registration required

[Q] Screen won't turn on

OP p3pe92

15th May 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi everyone.
First i tell a story about my Xperia Z. I don't remember how, but when i was drunk my phone fell on hard ground (i wanted to take snapchat), after i picked up the phone from the ground i saw black screen (backlight worked) LCD non cracked! Only back glass of the phone was cracked btw touch worked too, i hear vibrate when i unlolcked phone. When i go to bed i connected my phone to charger (red light). At the morning i woke up and my xperia was dead. When i wanted turned it on, 3x RED LIGHT (flash mode, fastboot working i flashed new rom by flashtool, after that i turned phone on (vibrate) but nothing after that. black screen, no backlight. I dissembly my xperia, everythink looks good, but lcd flex is little cracked.. so little. On the flex of LCD is vibrate connector but vibrate is working! ;/ Any Ideas? screen replacement??.. or maybe other reason.
15th May 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ljubuski
Thanks Meter: 1,000

951 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3pe92

Hi everyone.
First i tell a story about my Xperia Z. I don't remember how, but when i was drunk my phone fell on hard ground (i wanted to take snapchat), after i picked up the phone from the ground i saw black screen (backlight worked) LCD non cracked! Only back glass of the phone was cracked btw touch worked too, i hear vibrate when i unlolcked phone. When i go to bed i connected my phone to charger (red light). At the morning i woke up and my xperia was dead. When i wanted turned it on, 3x RED LIGHT (flash mode, fastboot working i flashed new rom by flashtool, after that i turned phone on (vibrate) but nothing after that. black screen, no backlight. I dissembly my xperia, everythink looks good, but lcd flex is little cracked.. so little. On the flex of LCD is vibrate connector but vibrate is working! ;/ Any Ideas? screen replacement??.. or maybe other reason.

Unfortunately screen replacement. :/
The Following User Says Thank You to neoxx3m For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3pe92

Hi everyone.

yeah, if you connect the flex very well but the screen didn't work, you should do replacement.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sophia Zhao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread