Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,260 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sd card wiped after bootloader unlock

Tip us?

Fokezy
Old
(Last edited by Fokezy; 3rd May 2014 at 11:05 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default Sd card wiped after bootloader unlock

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS

My sd card was wiped while unlocking bootloader,I lost about 50 gigabytes worth of backups,photos,movies contacts,everything I ever had is WIPED. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEHOW GET THIS STUFF BACK. Any sort of recovery program anything PLEASE!!!! I LOST 10 years of my life on this thing

edit : **** THANK GOD SOMETHING HAPPENED I THINK MY FILES ARE MOSTLY THERE. OMG THIS WAS THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD
If you want me to design something for your custom rom in my free time,just PM me...

demon2112
Old
Thanks Meter 159
There for....Backup backup backup
And i dont mean on the device

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6603 met Tapatalk

Laurisss
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokezy View Post

My sd card was wiped while unlocking bootloader,I lost about 50 gigabytes worth of backups,photos,movies contacts,everything I ever had is WIPED. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEHOW GET THIS STUFF BACK. Any sort of recovery program anything PLEASE!!!! I LOST 10 years of my life on this thing

edit : **** THANK GOD SOMETHING HAPPENED I THINK MY FILES ARE MOSTLY THERE. OMG THIS WAS THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD
:S i know that feeling, but i think in bootloader unlocking, the sd card wipes,.. or i read another method if it didn't wipe for you. But still always backup to your computer if you have something important.

Android phone user
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokezy View Post

Here's Your help. Search for program called: "iCare Data Recovery Enterprise ". Get a full version (or contact me for help with getting it) and You will be able to restore some of the missing files.

PS. You should have read all info about unlocking bootloader before doing it. Sony doesn't say anything about wiping SD Card, but XDA does (almost formatted my SD Card also).

Fokezy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Yeah,I learned my lesson here,thankfully nothing got wiped,I guess it just took a long time for my phone to categorize all those files.
Anyways,the dumb thing is that I knew I should definately take my SD card out but I had put it back in the last minute to backup my contacts....the irony
If you want me to design something for your custom rom in my free time,just PM me...