Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Post Reply

Clock [Q] how to install miku home on xperia z

OP lowriders95

22nd March 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
can someone help me to tell how to install all xperia A feat miku apps to xperia z c6603.
My phone is on android 4.3 10.4.1.B.0.101 not rooted no unlock bootloader.
Thanks
22nd March 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowriders95

can someone help me to tell how to install all xperia A feat miku apps to xperia z c6603.
My phone is on android 4.3 10.4.1.B.0.101 not rooted no unlock bootloader.
Thanks

Miku apps are limited to the japanese xperia A hatsune ft miku models, they are special editions so these apps cannot be ported to the c6603
26th March 2014, 03:44 AM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Flag straya kienttt
Thanks Meter: 473
 
1,816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzr92

Miku apps are limited to the japanese xperia A hatsune ft miku models, they are special editions so these apps cannot be ported to the c6603

really are you sure?
if they are just standard APK's im sure it wouldn't be hard to port over :S
26th March 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy1912

really are you sure?
if they are just standard APK's im sure it wouldn't be hard to port over :S

Yup i am sure
those apks only work on xperia a miku edition
26th March 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag straya kienttt
Thanks Meter: 473
 
1,816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzr92

Yup i am sure
those apks only work on xperia a miku edition

does the miku edition have different framework or something?
do the apps rely on the special framework?
i am genuinely curious now
26th March 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy1912

does the miku edition have different framework or something?
do the apps rely on the special framework?
i am genuinely curious now

Yup those apps rely on miku libs and framework
26th March 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #7  
Account currently disabled
Flag straya kienttt
Thanks Meter: 473
 
1,816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzr92

Yup those apps rely on miku libs and framework

i did a bit of research, but i couldn't find too much.
are the miku apps just normal apps that are themed?
or are there extra miku apps that did something different?
26th March 2014, 12:12 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy1912

i did a bit of research, but i couldn't find too much.
are the miku apps just normal apps that are themed?
or are there extra miku apps that did something different?

no they are not normal themed apps, they can do many things
Watch this to clear your doubts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T751VmtMHPo

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy1912

i did a bit of research, but i couldn't find too much.
are the miku apps just normal apps that are themed?
or are there extra miku apps that did something different?

i found this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...2457686/page10
somebody has ported the apks but it's a hit and miss , still you can try if you want
The Following User Says Thank You to Rzr92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2014, 12:14 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 16
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Xperia A is Japanese version of Xperia ZR, which has a different display than Z

Sent from my LT29i

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes