FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

(solved)bootloader problems linux mint

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By eldrood, Member on 10th April 2014, 09:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th April 2014, 12:29 PM |#51  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Try to follow this guide:
http://techbeasts.com/2013/12/18/how...devices-guide/
Please do EVERY step, and report back

I did every step in the guide, I got failed again.
Seams that nothing is working
 
 
14th April 2014, 06:33 PM |#52  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldrood

I did every step in the guide, I got failed again.
Seams that nothing is working

Please make a screenshot of your softwareinfo, where it says that bootloader unlock is allowed
Also, if you agree we could try it together, you'd only have to install teamviewer (it might also help me to believe you^^, though I'm not saying you're lying, I just hope that there is a typo somewhere)
The Following User Says Thank You to St.Jimmy90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2014, 06:50 PM |#53  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Please make a screenshot of your softwareinfo, where it says that bootloader unlock is allowed
Also, if you agree we could try it together, you'd only have to install teamviewer (it might also help me to believe you^^, though I'm not saying you're lying, I just hope that there is a typo somewhere)



Teamwiewer would be real Nice
I Hope for typo too
I can pm id and password

Skickat från min C6603 via Tapatalk
Last edited by eldrood; 14th April 2014 at 06:58 PM.
14th April 2014, 06:51 PM |#54  
kingvortex's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,931
 
More
I'd remove the IMEI from that screenshot if I were you.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
14th April 2014, 06:59 PM |#55  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex

I'd remove the IMEI from that screenshot if I were you.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I was not thinking right there....

Thanks man
14th April 2014, 07:02 PM |#56  
kingvortex's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,931
 
More
No problem.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes