sony smartwatch

Tip us?

shodenskie
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default sony smartwatch

hey
hello everyone.... i have a sony xperia z (purple) 4glte running on stock 4.2 im planning to buy a sony smartwatch 1 beacuse its cheap and easly to deattached....
my question is... would be the sony smartwatch 1 will have no issues if my xperia z will be updated on 4.3 and on the coming 4.4?
because ive hear'd and ive read some info's after updated to 4.3 there are to many issues on the smart watch wich having conflicts....
any idea... need advice before buying the watch... tnx....

Lemonwilly
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Judging by comments on forums, it would be a risk to buy the Sw2 before 4.3 gets updated further. My suggestion is to wait for the next smartwatch. My mate bought the Sw2 and returned it because it was crappy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodenskie View Post
hey
hello everyone.... i have a sony xperia z (purple) 4glte running on stock 4.2 im planning to buy a sony smartwatch 1 beacuse its cheap and easly to deattached....
my question is... would be the sony smartwatch 1 will have no issues if my xperia z will be updated on 4.3 and on the coming 4.4?
because ive hear'd and ive read some info's after updated to 4.3 there are to many issues on the smart watch wich having conflicts....
any idea... need advice before buying the watch... tnx....

marcoplo
Old
Thanks Meter 57
I have xperia z running 4.3 and the smartwatch sw2 i have no issues.

Except one- the smartconnect use over 300mb of ram on 4.3 so that leave me only 450mb free ram.

shodenskie
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
what im asking is smart watch 1 because its big cheaper than the two... and i like the "clip thing"
but my concern is i dont know if it is good on a 4.2-4.3 xperia z... which i own 2weeks ago...
is it good though for its cheap?

Koralsky
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoplo View Post
I have xperia z running 4.3 and the smartwatch sw2 i have no issues.

Except one- the smartconnect use over 300mb of ram on 4.3 so that leave me only 450mb free ram.
Hmm, that's strange - there's a lot of people in these forums (me included) that have huge Wi-FI problems when sw2 is connected.

Wi-Fi just din't work when sw2 is connected though Bluetooth. You're running official 4.3 version, or modified one?

What's you're Z model?

Thanks.

shodenskie
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
wew... can some one help me... is the cheap sw1 is good for a xperia z lte 4g? 4.2 and 4.3 or for the upcmng 4.4?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

diaboliku123
Old
Thanks Meter 3
get the sw1 , if you don't like it just return it and get your money back.

Or if you get it unofficial , ask for a day or two for testing purposes.

marcoplo
Old
(Last edited by marcoplo; 20th January 2014 at 11:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koralsky View Post
Hmm, that's strange - there's a lot of people in these forums (me included) that have huge Wi-FI problems when sw2 is connected.

Wi-Fi just din't work when sw2 is connected though Bluetooth. You're running official 4.3 version, or modified one?

What's you're Z model?

Thanks.
of course I have z 6603. I have never experience any issues my xperia z, because it is a virgin -no root/ locked bootloader / sim free, Bought direcly from sony + headset (expensive one on promotion ) and i have no issues. I have about about 20 apps on my watch all heavily using wifi.
Ps I dont use the stamina mode other wise is kind of strange

Smartwatch sw2 is being consider best buy of the year for me

AlexR29
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoplo View Post
I have never experience any issues my xperia z, because it is a virgin -no root/ locked bootloader / sim free, Bought direcly from sony + headset (expensive one on promotion ) and i have no issues. I have about about 20 apps on my watch all heavily using wifi.
Ps I dont use the stamina mode other wise is kind of strange
What is your Z model? Mine is C6603 (also unrooted ) and its impossible to have sw2 connected and have wifi. It just cuts off all wifi connections. When I turn bluetooth off , everything works fine. So disappointed from sony about this , i wish i hadnt updated to 4.3 so soon.

marcoplo
Old
(Last edited by marcoplo; 21st January 2014 at 04:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexR29 View Post
What is your Z model? Mine is C6603 (also unrooted ) and its impossible to have sw2 connected and have wifi. It just cuts off all wifi connections. When I turn bluetooth off , everything works fine. So disappointed from sony about this , i wish i hadnt updated to 4.3 so soon.
well there is a proove look at the notification that the smartwatch is visible. Game downloaded without single break
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-21-15-49-13.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	2530145   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-21-15-57-46.png
Views:	34
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	2530159   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-21-16-11-32.jpg
Views:	35