i'm not sure this is the right topic, if not: sorry!
Im using a sony xperia z (yuga) with CM11 (1120140014-nightly). I know there is no support on nightly, but i have a strange batteryproblem that wasnt there before (sony custom rom 4.2.2). As i'm also using a sony xperia ZR with the same CM release (somethimes its 1 release between them) without this problem.
Whats the problem:
Battery is full charged (100) and in about 2 / 3 hours the battery needs recharging. Im using my phone a lot for work so thats one of the reasons. What did i do to try fixing this problem:
After a search for 2 weeks on the internet and trying al things...
1. LPA Decode switched off
2. Screenprotection: 30s
3. ALL (read: all) apps are closed on end of use.
4. CPU max 8xx
5. Non of the apps have permissions for gps. gps turned off (also location on wifi)
6. non of the apps have permissions for auto sync (excluding whatsapp and exchange)
7. Wifi turned off (at all times)
8. bootapps are managed and non of third party apps is starting on boot
9. bleutooth e.g. all switched off
10. screensettings are low (lower is not possible, auto mode screen turned off)
The xperia ZR has just the defauls from cm11 after install and is in use from 6AM till 10PM and is going in the dock with almost 40% battery left....so thats why i know there should be something wrong ;-(
There are no running apps thats couse this. Alle the files (cache/dalvin) are wiped regarly), I have tryed a lot off thngs i found on the internet (ore here), its not fixing the problem. Somethimes i have the idea thats its only a drain when im using the phone a lot, when i put the phone in my deskdock (no charger connected) and in sleepmode its running for 3 ore 4 hours and then its 96% battery....
On the 4.2.2. (stamina modes 100% off the time) i could use my phone all day long (7AM/10PM) and still have 35% left. Maybe im overlooking something ore is there someone here that knows whats wrong....please help....
(android 4.4.2 is runnig smootly on the yuga! It's really a big improvement the cm11 / Sony 4.2.2.)