Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,088 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stamina Mode turning off when put in charging dock

Tip us?

His_Holiness
Old
(Last edited by His_Holiness; 26th January 2014 at 03:13 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Stamina Mode turning off when put in charging dock

Hello

Recently I've noticed that my phone isnt charging well on the charging dock. Often the battery just stagnates. Just now I've noticed that in fact stamina mode turns off when the phone is in the dock, which could explain why the phone doesnt charge well. I've never noticed it turn off before and never had an issue with the battery not charging well. Using 569 stock. Dont have smart connect on. Cant find anything in settings that is causing it to turn off. Anyone else having this problem, or have I just been ignorant and this has always occurred heh? Thanks.

X10_minipro
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by His_Holiness View Post
Hello

Recently I've noticed that my phone isnt charging well on the charging dock. Often the battery just stagnates. Just now I've noticed that in fact stamina mode turns off when the phone is in the dock, which could explain why the phone doesnt charge well. I've never noticed it turn off before and never had an issue with the battery not charging well. Using 569 stock. Dont have smart connect on. Cant find anything in settings that is causing it to turn off. Anyone else having this problem, or have I just been ignorant and this has always occurred heh? Thanks.
Stamina mode is supposed to turn of when you charge your phone. Stamina mode was developed to save battery while your screen is of / sleeping, and when you charge it there's no need for Stamina mode to be on.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
X10 Mini Pro (U20i)
Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000)
Sony Xperia Z (C6603)
The Following User Says Thank You to X10_minipro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]