No registration required

[Q] Stamina Mode turning off when put in charging dock

OP His_Holiness

26th January 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello

Recently I've noticed that my phone isnt charging well on the charging dock. Often the battery just stagnates. Just now I've noticed that in fact stamina mode turns off when the phone is in the dock, which could explain why the phone doesnt charge well. I've never noticed it turn off before and never had an issue with the battery not charging well. Using 569 stock. Dont have smart connect on. Cant find anything in settings that is causing it to turn off. Anyone else having this problem, or have I just been ignorant and this has always occurred heh? Thanks.
Last edited by His_Holiness; 26th January 2014 at 04:13 PM.
26th January 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Norrköping
Thanks Meter: 40

245 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by His_Holiness

Hello

Recently I've noticed that my phone isnt charging well on the charging dock. Often the battery just stagnates. Just now I've noticed that in fact stamina mode turns off when the phone is in the dock, which could explain why the phone doesnt charge well. I've never noticed it turn off before and never had an issue with the battery not charging well. Using 569 stock. Dont have smart connect on. Cant find anything in settings that is causing it to turn off. Anyone else having this problem, or have I just been ignorant and this has always occurred heh? Thanks.

Stamina mode is supposed to turn of when you charge your phone. Stamina mode was developed to save battery while your screen is of / sleeping, and when you charge it there's no need for Stamina mode to be on.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to X10_minipro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread