Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Very strange charging problem any help would be very helpful !!

OP Dj_Apollo

12th February 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
bought an xperia z yesterday all works fine just one problem ive got 4 android chargers in my house they all work fine on the other phones in the house but only 1 usb cable out the 4 work on the z and that one chargers very slow , any reason the other 3 dont work ???? strange as had android phone for years and usually all chargers work all phones
12th February 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 58

628 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_Apollo

bought an xperia z yesterday all works fine just one problem ive got 4 android chargers in my house they all work fine on the other phones in the house but only 1 usb cable out the 4 work on the z and that one chargers very slow , any reason the other 3 dont work ???? strange as had android phone for years and usually all chargers work all phones

Are those three other chargers have at least 1000 mah.
Last edited by marcoplo; 13th February 2014 at 11:38 AM.
13th February 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,362

4,280 posts
Donate to Me
More
Originally Posted by Dj_Apollo

maybe those chargers power isn't that strong...

i tried to use China branded ( no brand) charger to charge a Nexus 7,and the screen goes crazy whenever i touch anywhere but if i use Sony charger it works fine...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread