Tip us?

itsmesam89
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Stuck with c6602

Hi All,

Please help me.

I'm stuck with my XZ C6602 it is not going into flash mode.

I'm able to connect it in fast-boot mode but not in flash mode.

Every time i Does it the green light blinks and goes off.

However flash tool detects it in flash mode but only for 2 mins then device disconnects and restarts.

I have locked boot loader.

I have tried every thing re installing flashtool and all drivers but nothing works.

Please suggest me what to do.?

Should I have to unlock my bootloader for it or is there is any other workaround ?

Experts solve my problem.

RaZieLRaH
Old
(Last edited by RaZieLRaH; 25th December 2013 at 09:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
if the led turns green then goes off you are in flash mode. at 1st i also thought the phone doesn't go in flash mode but the led doesn't stay green all the time. Try another usb port/cable or try to flash on a different computer cause it might be a drivers or usb port related problem

itsmesam89
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZieLRaH View Post
if the led turns green then goes off you are in flash mode. at 1st i also thought the phone doesn't go in flash mode but the led doesn't stay green all the time. Try another usb port/cable or try to flash on a different computer cause it might be a drivers or usb port related problem
hi
tried everything....
tried different cable different PC/laptop but same thing happen.

I agree it does into flash mode and led doesn't stay green all the time then why does it restarts on its own even when cable is not disconnected.

rohit25
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Brother I faxed the same issue... To flash the ftf in locked bootloader is not possible..... Need to unlock it and then flash the ftf.... Spent 10mins yesterday why I was not able to flash ftf in flash mode.... Then it hit me
P.S always keep a backup of your DRM keys so you can get it back know you lock the bootloader again

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
hit THANKS if i helped a LIL