Telstra claiming Sony has withdrawn 4.3

Search This thread

Renegade40d

Nov 27, 2011
Hi all,

I have tried to find some credible info but have not been successful as of yet.

Basically Telstra having still not released 4.3 for the Sony Xperia Z has at the last minute (due release date was 7th of Feb) turned around and said Sony has withdrawn the 4.3 update.

I have contacted Sony and got a very quick reply from the Sony Xperia Contact Centre basically saying they have no clue as to why Telstra would not be rolling out the update, and they continue on to say it is a global rollout from them and then it is up to the network to test and rollout from there.

Is this withdrawn excuse viable?

tanny0543

Apr 10, 2010
Brampton
Hi all,

I have tried to find some credible info but have not been successful as of yet.

Basically Telstra having still not released 4.3 for the Sony Xperia Z has at the last minute (due release date was 7th of Feb) turned around and said Sony has withdrawn the 4.3 update.

I have contacted Sony and got a very quick reply from the Sony Xperia Contact Centre basically saying they have no clue as to why Telstra would not be rolling out the update, and they continue on to say it is a global rollout from them and then it is up to the network to test and rollout from there.

Is this withdrawn excuse viable?

I have Telstra xperia z and didnt bother to wait for them to push the update as im in Canada and installed a generec 4.3 ftf.