Themes not applying correctly

OP xkeita

3rd July 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shinjuku
Thanks Meter: 66

173 posts
More
I have been trying to use Xperia themes (from store or made by other users) but they don't change the icons, only wallpaper and lockscreen wallpaper. I have superuser mod and xperia xposed module enabled with system customizations enabled too... Just tried flashing runtimeskinning (jar and xml) from another rom but it didn't do anything. Any ideas?

My mobile is rooted, bootloader unlocked, xposed installed (with xperia xposed module too) and with superuser mod.
3rd July 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 261

831 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkeita

I have been trying to use Xperia themes (from store or made by other users) but they don't change the icons, only wallpaper and lockscreen wallpaper. I have superuser mod and xperia xposed module enabled with system customizations enabled too... Just tried flashing runtimeskinning (jar and xml) from another rom but it didn't do anything. Any ideas?

My mobile is rooted, bootloader unlocked, xposed installed (with xperia xposed module too) and with superuser mod.

Disable all xposed modules and see
4th July 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #3  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 636

3,799 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Reflashing the rom is the only was to fix i already gpt the same issue and fixed by reflashing the rom...
5th July 2014, 10:48 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shinjuku
Thanks Meter: 66

173 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

Reflashing the rom is the only was to fix i already gpt the same issue and fixed by reflashing the rom...

reflashed, didn't fix it, got tired of this s****. flashed a custom rom, solved it. lol thx everybody for the answers.
5th July 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #5  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 636

3,799 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

reflashed, didn't fix it, got tired of this s****. flashed a custom rom, solved it. lol thx everybody for the answers.

oh cool!

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread