Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Throw problem with sony sa-ns410

Tip us?

technaudio
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 154
Default Throw problem with sony sa-ns410

I have just got myself a sony sa-ns410 speaker http://www.sony.co.uk/product/wirele...akers/sa-ns410 and my z is not being very nice with 'throwing' music to it, the z is on the rooted C&J rom so not sure if its a problem with that or its just the 4.3 rom in general. the throw icon appears in walkman briefly, then disappears, and if i try to initiate a throw from the quick settings on the notification panel, it doesnt 'see' the speaker. annoyingly, it works perfect from my old xperia s.

So, does anyone else have a similar setup/problem? is it the C&J rom? is it root? or is it the 4.3 rom?
Sent from my brain via my Brain slug.

Sony Xperia S 6.2.B.0.200
Sony Xperia SP 12.0.A.2.254
Sony Xperia Tablet Z 10.4.B.0.569
Sony Xperia Z 10.4.B.0.569
Archos Cobalt 80

Christoph_Ahlgrimm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

Same problem for me too. I own a 310 and 510 wireless Sony speaker. In 1 of 10 attempts it works for me to throw music from walkman to the speaker. Most they do not even appear in walkman app. I am on existenz ultra rom v5 rooted. I am facing this problem even on Stock rom 4.3.
I flashed back to 4.2.2 Throwing is no problem. The speakers appear also in walkman as soon as i opened the app.
My wife owns also an XperiaZ - Same problem. She is on Stock rom 4.3 unrooted.
I hope Sony will fix this problem soon.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

technaudio
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 154
It's not just me then! Also, are you supposed to be able to throw any audio to the speaker? e.g. I have an Internet radio app, in my car, when the. phone is paired to my stereo, all audio goes to the radio. Can you do the same with the wifi speaker, or is it only from within certain apps like Walkman?

Sent from one of my many Sony devices using Tapatalk.
Sent from my brain via my Brain slug.

Sony Xperia S 6.2.B.0.200
Sony Xperia SP 12.0.A.2.254
Sony Xperia Tablet Z 10.4.B.0.569
Sony Xperia Z 10.4.B.0.569
Archos Cobalt 80