Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 41,742 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Timeshift vedio on Xperia Z 4.4

Tip us?
 
Zewarxx
Old
#1  
Zewarxx's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 256
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maykop
Default Timeshift vedio on Xperia Z 4.4

Is it possible 🙆 ? Or is there's something already out?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

Hit thanks if i helped
phones:
Sony Z (c6603) running stock 4.4.2 locked bootloader rooted
xperia x8 running gdx 31b locked bootloader
 
kingvortex
Old
(Last edited by kingvortex; 6th July 2014 at 09:04 PM.)
#2  
kingvortex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,065
Posts: 3,101
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Nottingham
Do Not Post Questions/Help/Troubleshooting in General
This is the second time I've seen you do this in 2 days. Post in the Q&A section if you have a question. It's not difficult. 😁

I've requested that a moderator moves this. 😉

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingvortex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
androidfreak70
Old
#3  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 381
Posts: 2,076
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: here!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zewarxx View Post
Is it possible �� ? Or is there's something already out?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
QUaLcom say : record video uP to 30fps so NO WAY IS NO!!!! WAY!!!!!!!!!!! (yet)
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
WITH ROM
---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!
The Following User Says Thank You to androidfreak70 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Zewarxx
Old
#4  
Zewarxx's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 256
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maykop
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
Do Not Post Questions/Help/Troubleshooting in General
This is the second time I've seen you do this in 2 days. Post in the Q&A section if you have a question. It's not difficult. 😁

I've requested that a moderator moves this. 😉

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Haha sorry mate I had this idea that the help And questions thread if for questions about broken stuff and people need help with fixing stuff that's why I'm posting this thing here many Thanks for your devotion 😊

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

Hit thanks if i helped
phones:
Sony Z (c6603) running stock 4.4.2 locked bootloader rooted
xperia x8 running gdx 31b locked bootloader
 
Zewarxx
Old
#5  
Zewarxx's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 256
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maykop
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70 View Post
QUaLcom say : record video uP to 30fps so NO WAY IS NO!!!! WAY!!!!!!!!!!! (yet)
💔 that's it

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

Hit thanks if i helped
phones:
Sony Z (c6603) running stock 4.4.2 locked bootloader rooted
xperia x8 running gdx 31b locked bootloader
 
androidfreak70
Old
#6  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 381
Posts: 2,076
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: here!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zewarxx View Post
💔 that's it

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
dont worry mate! our devs may do it with the time!

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
WITH ROM
---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!
The Following User Says Thank You to androidfreak70 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kingvortex
Old
#7  
kingvortex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,065
Posts: 3,101
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Nottingham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zewarxx View Post
Haha sorry mate I had this idea that the help And questions thread if for questions about broken stuff and people need help with fixing stuff that's why I'm posting this thing here many Thanks for your devotion 😊

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
LOL. You should read the thread I keep linking to people that post in the wrong section. It's pinned in the general section for a reason. It explains pretty fully what should be posted in the Q&A section. I posted it to help you, as the moderators start deleting threads from people that do it repeatedly instead of moving them. 😉

Anyway, I see you got your answer now. I'll just add that I believe we won't get Timeshift video ported to our device, at least not at any acceptable/usable resolution.

Cheers. 😃

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kingvortex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Zewarxx
Old
#8  
Zewarxx's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 256
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maykop
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70 View Post
dont worry mate! our devs may do it with the time!

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk
In devs we trust bring us what we deserve 😎

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

Hit thanks if i helped
phones:
Sony Z (c6603) running stock 4.4.2 locked bootloader rooted
xperia x8 running gdx 31b locked bootloader
The Following User Says Thank You to Zewarxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Zewarxx
Old
#9  
Zewarxx's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 256
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maykop
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
LOL. You should read the thread I keep linking to people that post in the wrong section. It's pinned in the general section for a reason. It explains pretty fully what should be posted in the Q&A section. I posted it to help you, as the moderators start deleting threads from people that do it repeatedly instead of moving them. 😉

Anyway, I see you got your answer now. I'll just add that I believe we won't get Timeshift video ported to our device, at least not at any acceptable/usable resolution.

Cheers. 😃

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Thanks again .. I'll keep it in my mind
Do you know any other applications which can take a slow motion videos and Normal ones at the same time
I know I can Adjust it from the editor in The device but just Asking for that 😁

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

Hit thanks if i helped
phones:
Sony Z (c6603) running stock 4.4.2 locked bootloader rooted
xperia x8 running gdx 31b locked bootloader

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes