Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Touchscreen doens't work. Can't unlock my phone.

OP AsafteiLaurentiu

19th July 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
More
Hello!

I have a problem with my Sony Xperia Z.

The touch screen doesn't work anymore since last night when he went crazy, uncontrollably went through various settings submenus where he made changes, and after that the touchscreen has nt worked anymore, and now if I give him any command he doesn't answer.

I want to go with my phone at service, by Monday because is not opened in the weekend's.

But, at the service, they will make a general reset and I will lose all my data.

I want to make a back-up of the phone, but since I have a pattern, PC companion is telling me that he can't connect with the phone unless I unlock it, and I can't...

Please, give me a solution in order to make this back-up and to avoid the losing of the data when I will go at the service.

I don't want to lose my data...

If is necessary, I will make the proof that we are talking about my phone and I don't need this information in order to make a back-up at a locked phone on which I don't know the pattern.

Please help ...

Thanks!
19th July 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 261

831 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsafteiLaurentiu

Hello!

I have a problem with my Sony Xperia Z.

The touch screen doesn't work anymore since last night when he went crazy, uncontrollably went through various settings submenus where he made changes, and after that the touchscreen has nt worked anymore, and now if I give him any command he doesn't answer.

I want to go with my phone at service, by Monday because is not opened in the weekend's.

But, at the service, they will make a general reset and I will lose all my data.

I want to make a back-up of the phone, but since I have a pattern, PC companion is telling me that he can't connect with the phone unless I unlock it, and I can't...

Please, give me a solution in order to make this back-up and to avoid the losing of the data when I will go at the service.

I don't want to lose my data...

If is necessary, I will make the proof that we are talking about my phone and I don't need this information in order to make a back-up at a locked phone on which I don't know the pattern.

Please help ...

Thanks!

Can help you PM me
19th July 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,138

4,240 posts
More
If you connect a mouse via a USB OTG cable, you should be able to interact with your phone that way.
19th July 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
More
@androidtweaker1: thanks for your intention to flash my phone in order to obtain the dates.
@kingvortex: I bought the cable and is working!
19th July 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 261

831 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsafteiLaurentiu

@androidtweaker1: thanks for your intention to flash my phone in order to obtain the dates.
@kingvortex: I bought the cable and is working!

good to hear, cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to androidtweaker1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th July 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,138

4,240 posts
More
Happy to help. 😃
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread