Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,805 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Trickster MOD LED Control

Tip us?

airlessproject
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Info 2 Trickster MOD LED Control

Guys I just had a bad experience after setting custom values to LED control variables in Trickster MOD, after which I had a forced reboot followed by a bootloop and had to re-flash rom to be able to boot again.
The point of this thread is to warn anyone who might want to change settings in Trickster led control, guys, be very careful, or don't do it at all, you might damage your device/not be able to boot your rom.

Kind regards
Peace, love & understanding

crazymister
Old
Thanks Meter 232
Always make a nand backup if you're going to try something you don't know how it works exactly. That way you can always flash back

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to crazymister For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

airlessproject
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymister View Post
Always make a nand backup if you're going to try something you don't know how it works exactly. That way you can always flash back

Thanks mate for your answer (I've depleted my today's hits of the thanks button )
Of course, I have nand backup too. This time just a quick dirty reflash of the rom did the job.
Peace, love & understanding

androidfreak70
Old
Thanks Meter 264

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymister View Post

in the past i did a nandroid backup in TWRP and after i flashed a MOD from recovery i forget to wipe dalvik and cache the when i tapped the REBOOT SYSTEM button my device didnt booted to rom then i restored the nandroid backup and didnt worked i also wiped data- cache - dalvik and didn't worked

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by airlessproject View Post
Thanks mate for your answer (I've depleted my today's hits of the thanks button )
Of course, I have nand backup too. This time just a quick dirty reflash of the rom did the job.
you limited your THANKS hits? i have unlimited thanks hits hack!!! hahahaha
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
With:

Android 4.4.2
---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!
The Following User Says Thank You to androidfreak70 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]