Trickster MOD LED Control

OP airlessproject

19th April 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Prilep
Thanks Meter: 27

178 posts
More
Guys I just had a bad experience after setting custom values to LED control variables in Trickster MOD, after which I had a forced reboot followed by a bootloop and had to re-flash rom to be able to boot again.
The point of this thread is to warn anyone who might want to change settings in Trickster led control, guys, be very careful, or don't do it at all, you might damage your device/not be able to boot your rom.

Kind regards
19th April 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag Almere
Thanks Meter: 242

644 posts
More
Always make a nand backup if you're going to try something you don't know how it works exactly. That way you can always flash back

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to crazymister For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Prilep
Thanks Meter: 27

178 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymister

Always make a nand backup if you're going to try something you don't know how it works exactly. That way you can always flash back

Thanks mate for your answer (I've depleted my today's hits of the thanks button )
Of course, I have nand backup too. This time just a quick dirty reflash of the rom did the job.
19th April 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #4  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 631

3,795 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymister

in the past i did a nandroid backup in TWRP and after i flashed a MOD from recovery i forget to wipe dalvik and cache the when i tapped the REBOOT SYSTEM button my device didnt booted to rom then i restored the nandroid backup and didnt worked i also wiped data- cache - dalvik and didn't worked

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by airlessproject

Thanks mate for your answer (I've depleted my today's hits of the thanks button )
Of course, I have nand backup too. This time just a quick dirty reflash of the rom did the job.

you limited your THANKS hits? i have unlimited thanks hits hack!!! hahahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to androidfreak70 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread