App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Battery problem- swallen and deformed

25th August 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
I have a problem with my battery. It is swallen and deformed at one end, and now I can not close the back cover anylonger, because the battery sticks out. Any suggestions? Can I try to squeeze it with pliers on deformed part without causing damage?
It is deformed in red higlighted area.
Last edited by dakitz; 25th August 2014 at 11:03 AM.
25th August 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Zenica
Thanks Meter: 82

206 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakitz

I have a problem with my battery. It is swallen and deformed at one end, and now I can not close the back cover anylonger, because the battery sticks out. Any suggestions? Can I try to squeeze it with pliers on deformed part without causing damage?
It is deformed in red higlighted area.

you must be kidding me.. cant u see it a faulty battery.. you must replace it a.s.a.p.. pushing it back into phone wont help at all.. you`re lucky it didnt break loose and damage your motherboard.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread