XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

After update to 4.3 Jelly Bean Play Music via Bluetooth sound so wired

Tip us?

HsStanley
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question After update to 4.3 Jelly Bean Play Music via Bluetooth sound so wired

Hi, I have just updated my phone to 4.3... After I updated the phone I connected it to my Car and a jambox via bluetooth. It sounds so wired. I mean there are noises in the background when I play the music. Before I updated it, it was fine. Can any one tell me how to fix it?
The Following User Says Thank You to HsStanley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stewartk
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by HsStanley View Post
Hi, I have just updated my phone to 4.3... After I updated the phone I connected it to my Car and a jambox via bluetooth. It sounds so wired. I mean there are noises in the background when I play the music. Before I updated it, it was fine. Can any one tell me how to fix it?
Bluetooth with 4.3 isnt very good, I'd go back to 4.2 if u really need Bluetooth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Sebi673
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Red face we just need some 4.2 flashable driver for 4.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewartk View Post
Bluetooth with 4.3 isnt very good, I'd go back to 4.2 if u really need Bluetooth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
I have the same issue with my bluetooth speakers and headphones... So i'm now on 4.2. But please, can anyone upload a flashable 4.2 bluetooth driver or something, so "us", the ones who want 4.3, to be able to enjoy the latest updates and a decent bluetooth driver?