Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 54,070 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Urgent -- HOW to Relock Xperia Z Bootloader

Tip us?
 
sriszone
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 150
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Aruppukottai

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Urgent -- HOW to Relock Xperia Z Bootloader

Hi

Please some one tellme step by Step Guide to relock My Xperia Z Boot Loader. I already backup my TA Partition. Its very confusing. Please help
 
CiscoX
Old
(Last edited by CiscoX; 8th January 2014 at 09:57 AM.)
#2  
CiscoX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 272
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriszone View Post
Hi

Please some one tellme step by Step Guide to relock My Xperia Z Boot Loader. I already backup my TA Partition. Its very confusing. Please help
Install STOCK rom and root it, then restore your TA. It is very important that you flash stock rom. Do not use custom rom or custom kernel. If you have 10.3.1.A.2.67 or 10.3.1.A.0.244(more easy to root) firmware, install it and root it. What tool did you use to make your TA backup?

To root 10.3.1.A.2.67/74 firmware read http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2386405
- Xperia Z1 (C6903) v.14.4.A.0.108 (KitKat 4.4.4)
 

Rom: Stock
Kernel: Stock
Rooted: YES
Unlocked Bootloader: NO
Memory Card: ScanDisk Extreme microSDHC 32GB 80/50MB/s class 10
- Xperia Z (C6603) v.10.5.A.0.230
(KitKat 4.4.2)
 
Rom: Stock
Kernel: Stock
Rooted: YES
Unlocked Bootloader: NO
Memory Card: NO
Other phones: Xperia GO(ST27i), Xperia Tipo(ST21i) & Xperia Active(ST17i)
 
sriszone
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 150
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Aruppukottai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoX View Post
Install STOCK rom and root it, then restore your TA. It is very important that you flash stock rom. Do not use custom rom or custom kernel. If you have 10.3.1.A.2.67 or 10.3.1.A.0.244(more easy to root) firmware, install it and root it. What tool did you use to make your TA backup?


Here bro i use this method to backup my TA Partition

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292598.

All i have to install Stock rom and root it , then i have to restore the TA Partition? This will relock my Bootloader?
 
CiscoX
Old
#4  
CiscoX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 272
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriszone View Post
Here bro i use this method to backup my TA Partition

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292598.

All i have to install Stock rom and root it , then i have to restore the TA Partition? This will relock my Bootloader?
Yes, install stock rom and then root it and make sure you have root before you restore your TA. In the Backup-TA tool you have one option called, Restore dry-run... use that one to test your TA before you restore it, to make sure you don't get any errors
- Xperia Z1 (C6903) v.14.4.A.0.108 (KitKat 4.4.4)
 

Rom: Stock
Kernel: Stock
Rooted: YES
Unlocked Bootloader: NO
Memory Card: ScanDisk Extreme microSDHC 32GB 80/50MB/s class 10
- Xperia Z (C6603) v.10.5.A.0.230
(KitKat 4.4.2)
 
Rom: Stock
Kernel: Stock
Rooted: YES
Unlocked Bootloader: NO
Memory Card: NO
Other phones: Xperia GO(ST27i), Xperia Tipo(ST21i) & Xperia Active(ST17i)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes