Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] USB Connectivity Problem

Tip us?

maharoof
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] USB Connectivity Problem

Hi Guys....

I have gotta new problem ....when i connect my Xperia Z to my computer,nothing happens...I hear the notification sound on my computer...but the xperia z drive is not at all showing up...Even the phone is not getting charged when i connect it to my PC(but it is charging when i connect it on USB debugging mode but the drive still doesn't show up)...So i reflashed the android 4.3 ROM...but the problem still exists...pls help me guys...It worked fine before with this ROM and nothing is wrong with the charging cable...Pls help me...pls...

St.Jimmy90
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by maharoof View Post
Hi Guys....

I have gotta new problem ....when i connect my Xperia Z to my computer,nothing happens...I hear the notification sound on my computer...but the xperia z drive is not at all showing up...Even the phone is not getting charged when i connect it to my PC(but it is charging when i connect it on USB debugging mode but the drive still doesn't show up)...So i reflashed the android 4.3 ROM...but the problem still exists...pls help me guys...It worked fine before with this ROM and nothing is wrong with the charging cable...Pls help me...pls...
Reinstall the drivers on you pc