OP vibecatalin

9th June 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50

677 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello there,

I have made some video recordings with the phone, at several (plenty) concerts and when I re-view the videoclips the sound is terrible, there is too much bass, you can't hear anything. My wife's Galaxy S2 records videoclips with very clear sound.

Is there a way to make the sound from the videos to sound more clearly? (I repeat, only on high music volume, like concerts and stuff)

Thank you!
9th June 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 381

1,598 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibecatalin

Hello there,

I have made some video recordings with the phone, at several (plenty) concerts and when I re-view the videoclips the sound is terrible, there is too much bass, you can't hear anything. My wife's Galaxy S2 records videoclips with very clear sound.

Is there a way to make the sound from the videos to sound more clearly? (I repeat, only on high music volume, like concerts and stuff)

Thank you!

I think this "phenomenon" happens with most phones, most cheap camera's. I'd say it's just a matter of adjusting the sound input volume while/before recording, but we can't do that. There is just 1 lvl of sound we can record in. High end devices deal with these things better.
9th June 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50

677 posts
Donate to Me
More
I tought so, uh well at least I can record with my wife's SGS 2 )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread