Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] windows 8.1 posible to flash in xperia z ?

OP silviuilie

25th May 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
I see in various posts in xda this subject treeted like joke.Apears to be not a joke in some sites,possible to flash in android phones with qualcomm 400 of xperia z too and others,except phones with qualcomm 800 and up.Is a choice that we have?If KK fails,and android is boring change to windows is real?I m interested.
25th May 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 198

1,949 posts
More
no it isn't possible
25th May 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #3  
Flag Basingstoke
Thanks Meter: 359

1,181 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviuilie

I see in various posts in xda this subject treeted like joke.Apears to be not a joke in some sites,possible to flash in android phones with qualcomm 400 of xperia z too and others,except phones with qualcomm 800 and up.Is a choice that we have?If KK fails,and android is boring change to windows is real?I m interested.

Not sure if I understood what you want to do - but if what you're asking about is the possibility to flash Windows 8.1 on your Xperia device, then the answer is no, it's not possible. If you're asking about Windows Phone 8.1 - then the answer is still no.

Technically, it could work because WP8.1 uses the same architecture, but the OS doesn't support the hardware - but that's just 1 thing out of 100s needed for it to actually work.

If you want a Windows phone, the only solution for now is to buy a Windows phone. And to be honest I do understand your point. KitKat has been disappointing so far - in many aspects I feel like 4.4 is a step backwards - and I have to say I'm slightly loosing interest in Android too.
25th May 2014, 01:25 PM   |  #4  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 142

611 posts
More
Quote:

DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THE GENERAL SECTION!!!! Jesus is it so hard to read the freaking forum rules????
Post questions ONLY in Q&A Section!
25th May 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #5  
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 514

2,056 posts
More
Quote:

Windows phone more interesting than android ?! Haha
25th May 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 65

271 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

I see in various posts in xda this subject treeted like joke.Apears to be not a joke in some sites,possible to flash in android phones w.

Yeah you can do that just follow this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCp...ature=youtu.be
JK
26th May 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #7  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 636

3,799 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicangell™

Nope. ANDROID IS THE BEST AND WILL STAY THE BEST!!!! LOLZ FOR GOOGLE

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzr92

Yeah you can do that just follow this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCp...ature=youtu.be
JK

Haha good joke bro.........follow the rules😐

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote:

qualcomm 400 of xperia z

WHAT!!!!??? XPERIA Z NOT QUALCOMM 400 ITS 800!!!!!!!
26th May 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #8  
Flag Basingstoke
Thanks Meter: 359

1,181 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THE GENERAL SECTION!!!! Jesus is it so hard to read the freaking forum rules????
Post questions ONLY in Q&A Section!

I assume that you're concerned about "spamming" the forum with a wrong thread - but isn't your post doing exactly the same right now ? Instead of telling people off, please report the thread to a moderator and let them take care of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicangell™

For a lot of people - yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

Nope. ANDROID IS THE BEST AND WILL STAY THE BEST!!!! LOLZ FOR GOOGLE[COLOR="Silver"]

Is XDA really the place for posts like that ?

Anyway, since the question has already been answered and there is nothing ( and will be nothing ) more to add - I recommend that this thread be closed to avoid yet another flame-thread.
27th May 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #9  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 636

3,799 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiainavas

Is XDA really the place for posts like that ?

Anyway, since the question has already been answered and there is nothing ( and will be nothing ) more to add - I recommend that this thread be closed to avoid yet another flame-thread.

Just click the report button and let the moderators take care of it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread