Wont boot stuck on SONY logo

OP tristan582

17th February 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
So I (stupidly) tried to install CM on my c6606 and first wiped my phone in order for a new rom. It said error aborted and thought all was well. Now it wont boot in to recovery or boot at all. Not sure what to do. If I return it will Sony be able to tell I rooted it. Seems like a common error. Thanks for any help.
17th February 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 52

218 posts
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2229250
17th February 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #3  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 8

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan582

So I (stupidly) tried to install CM on my c6606 and first wiped my phone in order for a new rom. It said error aborted and thought all was well. Now it wont boot in to recovery or boot at all. Not sure what to do. If I return it will Sony be able to tell I rooted it. Seems like a common error. Thanks for any help.

Its a very common error and there a lot of posts about it to give you an instant answer. Search for using Flashtool to restore your phone back to a stock image.
17th February 2014, 06:14 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucifix

Its a very common error and there a lot of posts about it to give you an instant answer. Search for using Flashtool to restore your phone back to a stock image.

sorry to waste your time but i contacted my Carrier and a new phone is being shipped under warranty this week free of charge. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread