[Q] Won't turn on

Tip us?

Skanin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Won't turn on

Hi!
Yesterday i think i may have installed/flashed a kernel for 4.2.2 instead of 4.3 as my phone was running(if this makes any sense).
I am new to android and kernel, ROMs and rooting, so I don''t know exacly whawt I did...
Well, anyways... Now, if i charge my phone, it starts up to the Sony logo and shuts down, starts up to the Sony logo and shuts down, untill the battery is empty..
If I connect it to the pc, it connects, disconnects, connects disscontects and so on..

Any ideas of what I can do?

(sorry for bad english, but try to understand )

gripfly
Old
Thanks Meter 180

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanin View Post
Hi!
Yesterday i think i may have installed/flashed a kernel for 4.2.2 instead of 4.3 as my phone was running(if this makes any sense).
I am new to android and kernel, ROMs and rooting, so I don''t know exacly whawt I did...
Well, anyways... Now, if i charge my phone, it starts up to the Sony logo and shuts down, starts up to the Sony logo and shuts down, untill the battery is empty..
If I connect it to the pc, it connects, disconnects, connects disscontects and so on..

Any ideas of what I can do?

(sorry for bad english, but try to understand )
Try to connect your phone in fastboot mode.

Choose in flashtool fastboot
connect your phone while holding the volume up key

what happens?
CORRECT ME IF I MAKE MISTAKES, I WANNA LEARN THIS LANGUAGE AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL BE THANKFUL!

thanks

eryen
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Just flash proper kernel with proper fw via flashtool

Downgrade from 4.3 to 4.2.2
also will stuck in bootloop.

Flash 4.3 firmware exculed data partition, or flash 4.2.2 including data partition to start phone.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to eryen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Skanin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I solved it with Eryen's methode
I thought it was something like that, but i could not get my phone in flashmode, so i tried and tried, and eventually it worked

Thank you for your answers

Eryen

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app