Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia Advert glitch

Tip us?

kirdejm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Xperia Advert glitch

Hello guys so I got my new phone today it was a replacement for my old Xperia Z (same model) and it was working fine the whole day until my phone battery was low so i got home and decided to charge it. Everytime I put my charger in it automatically plays an Xperia Z advert that you would usually see on displays in the store and this causes my settings and homescreen to reboot. Can someone please help me ?

St.Jimmy90
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirdejm View Post
Hello guys so I got my new phone today it was a replacement for my old Xperia Z (same model) and it was working fine the whole day until my phone battery was low so i got home and decided to charge it. Everytime I put my charger in it automatically plays an Xperia Z advert that you would usually see on displays in the store and this causes my settings and homescreen to reboot. Can someone please help me ?
First, do not post in the General Section, do it in the Q&A Section!
Second, type this into your dialer:
*#*#73556673#*#*

Edit: it looks similar like this problem:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-roms-t2737490
"We're here for a good time, not a long time" - Colin McRae
You can't control the wind, but you can set your sails
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” - Mark Twain
The Following User Says Thank You to St.Jimmy90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]