Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,585 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia sp vs Z

Tip us?

raghavsood999
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Xperia sp vs Z

Hello i have felt the sony xperia SP before and the Z.

The SP's wieght is quit low and when i carry it it feels very light and not heavy like the Z. However, i want to confirm the user experiances other people have had.

So i want to know if the SP wins or Z wins in terms of performance. When i touch the scren of the SP, it feels very smooth but im not sure if that is still good with the Z or not. Is the Z's screen ok and same as the SP or not?

The cpu speed of SP is more then Z so doesnt that make SP more powerfull then the Z. i KNOW THAT z has quad cpu but it has 1.5GH istead of 1.7ghz.

Thanks.
SP is sleek and so is the Z but i really want to confirm there usage. I want the loud ear speaker volume and videos and music should be played with out any bad quality

Rajeev
Old
Thanks Meter 7060

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsood999 View Post

The SP's wieght is quit low and when i carry it it feels very light and not heavy like the Z. However, i want to confirm the user experiances other people have had.

So i want to know if the SP wins or Z wins in terms of performance. When i touch the scren of the SP, it feels very smooth but im not sure if that is still good with the Z or not. Is the Z's screen ok and same as the SP or not?

The cpu speed of SP is more then Z so doesnt that make SP more powerfull then the Z. i KNOW THAT z has quad cpu but it has 1.5GH istead of 1.7ghz.

Thanks.
SP is sleek and so is the Z but i really want to confirm there usage. I want the loud ear speaker volume and videos and music should be played with out any bad quality

1) Z Wins here. The Touch Screen Is Very Smooth On Z. and For ur Information SP 's Display the worst ever . Just use a Z and see the difference. Z Display is awsom

2) SP has 1.7 Dual Core CPU. Z Has 1.5 Quad Core CPU. The So the speed does not matter here. Sure Z also win here too. U will get 3 times faster performance with Z

3) SP Is sleek . Z also. its little bigger becuase of the Screen Size. But design , Screen display quality and performance wise Z is the winner. And SP has a poor camera too..

Z Will get Android 4.4.2 KITKAT update by next month.

Overall U can not compare SP with Z. Both r different. Final Conclusion .

XPERIA Z IS THE REAL TIME WINNER . GO FOR IT...
If You Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation

For Donating Click Below

Please Do The Following:
Sign In To Your PayPal Account Page
Go To 'Send Payment'
Enter My Email ID "dipesh.febrius@gmail.com"
Option "Personal Payment" Doesn't Work For India, So Kindly Set "Online Purchases". And Check Goods or Service (Preferably Service)
Make The Payment of The Desired Amount of Donation You Want To Send.
Thank You For Your Kind Donations!

androidfreak70
Old
Thanks Meter 198

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev View Post
1) Z Wins here. The Touch Screen Is Very Smooth On Z. and For ur Information SP 's Display the worst ever . Just use a Z and see the difference. Z Display is awsom

2) SP has 1.7 Dual Core CPU. Z Has 1.5 Quad Core CPU. The So the speed does not matter here. Sure Z also win here too. U will get 3 times faster performance with Z

3) SP Is sleek . Z also. its little bigger becuase of the Screen Size. But design , Screen display quality and performance wise Z is the winner. And SP has a poor camera too..

Z Will get Android 4.4.2 KITKAT update by next month.

Overall U can not compare SP with Z. Both r different. Final Conclusion .

XPERIA Z IS THE REAL TIME WINNER . GO FOR IT...
What you say is 100% right. And the most important thing the Z is WATERPROOF PHONE!!!!!
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
With:

Android 4.4.2
---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6380

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsood999 View Post

Thanks.
Of course Z will be better

But if you have enough money,then go for Z2,more good...

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work

GalaxyXperia
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 7
Hi

i am using xperia sp and Z. Both mobiles at the moment. i can say Xperia Z is 100% better than SP.
The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxyXperia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tommy-Geenexus
Old
Thanks Meter 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyXperia View Post
Hi

i am using xperia sp and Z. Both mobiles at the moment. i can say Xperia Z is 100% better than SP.
Well said, you deserve your 1st thanks

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

zakkkkk
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I just upgraded from sp to the z and I can tell you z is on another level!! Sp is mid range and z is high end / former Sony flagship. It's a no brainer. Buy the Zee!!!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

GalaxyXperia
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-Geenexus View Post
Well said, you deserve your 1st thanks

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
Thanks my brother