Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Xperia sp vs Z

OP raghavsood999

30th April 2014, 04:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Hello i have felt the sony xperia SP before and the Z.

The SP's wieght is quit low and when i carry it it feels very light and not heavy like the Z. However, i want to confirm the user experiances other people have had.

So i want to know if the SP wins or Z wins in terms of performance. When i touch the scren of the SP, it feels very smooth but im not sure if that is still good with the Z or not. Is the Z's screen ok and same as the SP or not?

The cpu speed of SP is more then Z so doesnt that make SP more powerfull then the Z. i KNOW THAT z has quad cpu but it has 1.5GH istead of 1.7ghz.

Thanks.
SP is sleek and so is the Z but i really want to confirm there usage. I want the loud ear speaker volume and videos and music should be played with out any bad quality
30th April 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #2  
Rajeev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 11,404
 
8,525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsood999

Hello i have felt the sony xperia SP before and the Z.

The SP's wieght is quit low and when i carry it it feels very light and not heavy like the Z. However, i want to confirm the user experiances other people have had.

So i want to know if the SP wins or Z wins in terms of performance. When i touch the scren of the SP, it feels very smooth but im not sure if that is still good with the Z or not. Is the Z's screen ok and same as the SP or not?

The cpu speed of SP is more then Z so doesnt that make SP more powerfull then the Z. i KNOW THAT z has quad cpu but it has 1.5GH istead of 1.7ghz.

Thanks.
SP is sleek and so is the Z but i really want to confirm there usage. I want the loud ear speaker volume and videos and music should be played with out any bad quality


1) Z Wins here. The Touch Screen Is Very Smooth On Z. and For ur Information SP 's Display the worst ever . Just use a Z and see the difference. Z Display is awsom

2) SP has 1.7 Dual Core CPU. Z Has 1.5 Quad Core CPU. The So the speed does not matter here. Sure Z also win here too. U will get 3 times faster performance with Z

3) SP Is sleek . Z also. its little bigger becuase of the Screen Size. But design , Screen display quality and performance wise Z is the winner. And SP has a poor camera too..

Z Will get Android 4.4.2 KITKAT update by next month.

Overall U can not compare SP with Z. Both r different. Final Conclusion .

XPERIA Z IS THE REAL TIME WINNER . GO FOR IT...
30th April 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #3  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 636
 
3,799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev

1) Z Wins here. The Touch Screen Is Very Smooth On Z. and For ur Information SP 's Display the worst ever . Just use a Z and see the difference. Z Display is awsom

2) SP has 1.7 Dual Core CPU. Z Has 1.5 Quad Core CPU. The So the speed does not matter here. Sure Z also win here too. U will get 3 times faster performance with Z

3) SP Is sleek . Z also. its little bigger becuase of the Screen Size. But design , Screen display quality and performance wise Z is the winner. And SP has a poor camera too..

Z Will get Android 4.4.2 KITKAT update by next month.

Overall U can not compare SP with Z. Both r different. Final Conclusion .

XPERIA Z IS THE REAL TIME WINNER . GO FOR IT...

What you say is 100% right. And the most important thing the Z is WATERPROOF PHONE!!!!!
30th April 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #4  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,324
 
4,279 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsood999

Hello i have felt the sony xperia SP before and the Z.

The SP's wieght is quit low and when i carry it it feels very light and not heavy like the Z. However, i want to confirm the user experiances other people have had.

So i want to know if the SP wins or Z wins in terms of performance. When i touch the scren of the SP, it feels very smooth but im not sure if that is still good with the Z or not. Is the Z's screen ok and same as the SP or not?

The cpu speed of SP is more then Z so doesnt that make SP more powerfull then the Z. i KNOW THAT z has quad cpu but it has 1.5GH istead of 1.7ghz.

Thanks.
SP is sleek and so is the Z but i really want to confirm there usage. I want the loud ear speaker volume and videos and music should be played with out any bad quality

Of course Z will be better

But if you have enough money,then go for Z2,more good...
1st May 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 7
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Hi

i am using xperia sp and Z. Both mobiles at the moment. i can say Xperia Z is 100% better than SP.
The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxyXperia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #6  
Tommy-Geenexus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stone Hill
Thanks Meter: 934
 
1,910 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyXperia

Hi

i am using xperia sp and Z. Both mobiles at the moment. i can say Xperia Z is 100% better than SP.

Well said, you deserve your 1st thanks

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
398 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
I just upgraded from sp to the z and I can tell you z is on another level!! Sp is mid range and z is high end / former Sony flagship. It's a no brainer. Buy the Zee!!!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #8  
Account currently disabled
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 7
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-Geenexus

Well said, you deserve your 1st thanks

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Thanks my brother

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes