5,814,939 Members 47,213 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia Z C6602 ROOT

Tip us?
 
Four-G
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jul 2014
Question [Q] Xperia Z C6602 ROOT

Hello XDA-Developers !
i was just wondering how could i root my sony xperia z c6602 ?. i have never rooted any of my phones before. so i don't know how to do it so if u guys help me i'll appreciate it ..
My Phone is running on 4.3 Jelly Bean Android OS (10.4.1.B.0.101) .
And Thank You
 
androidfreak70
Old
#2  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 436
Posts: 2,697
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: here!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Four-G View Post
Hello XDA-Developers !
i was just wondering how could i root my sony xperia z c6602 ?. i have never rooted any of my phones before. so i don't know how to do it so if u guys help me i'll appreciate it ..
My Phone is running on 4.3 Jelly Bean Android OS (10.4.1.B.0.101) .
And Thank You
This may work http://towelroot.com/tr.apk

Install
Run it
Click root
Install superSU from PLAY STORE
enjoy and dont brick your phone

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
RUNNING ROM
C6602
Android 4.4.4
Stock Omni kernel
Xposed modules

---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!
 
androidtweaker1
Old
#3  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 255
Posts: 821
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70 View Post
This may work http://towelroot.com/tr.apk

Install
Run it
Click root
Install superSU from PLAY STORE
enjoy and dont brick your phone

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk
Hit thanks if helped

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you ― John Bunyan”


Current Devices
Sony Xperia Z:Stock 4.4.4 Rooted
Samsung Galaxy Nexus: Dirty Unicorns
The Following User Says Thank You to androidtweaker1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
androidfreak70
Old
#4  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 436
Posts: 2,697
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: here!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1 View Post

But i was wondering before the release of 4.4.2 why people said THE ONLY WAY TO ROOT 4.3 IS UNLOCKING AND FLASHING BOOT.IMG!


Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
RUNNING ROM
C6602
Android 4.4.4
Stock Omni kernel
Xposed modules

---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!
 
kingvortex
Old
#5  
kingvortex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,299
Posts: 3,333
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Nottingham
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70 View Post

But i was wondering before the release of 4.4.2 why people said THE ONLY WAY TO ROOT 4.3 IS UNLOCKING AND FLASHING BOOT.IMG!


Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk
...
Because towelroot was only released in the last few weeks.
 
androidfreak70
Old
#6  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 436
Posts: 2,697
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: here!

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
...
Because towelroot was only released in the last few weeks.
.... Yeah.... True..

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
RUNNING ROM
C6602
Android 4.4.4
Stock Omni kernel
Xposed modules

---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!
 
androidtweaker1
Old
#7  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 255
Posts: 821
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
...
Because towelroot was only released in the last few weeks.
true that! before towelroot things were bit difficult!
Hit thanks if helped

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you ― John Bunyan”


Current Devices
Sony Xperia Z:Stock 4.4.4 Rooted
Samsung Galaxy Nexus: Dirty Unicorns

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Change the Style of Your Notifications with HeadsUp

Head Up notifications is one of these upcoming features that Android developers hid deep … more

Google Play Store to Show Price Ranges for In-App Purchases

Google recently announced a change to Google Play Store policy that requires … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more

Add Some Power to First Generation Snapdragon CPUs

Some older devices still remain very popular. Phones like theHTC Desire, Sony Ericsson … more