xperia z Completely dead

Tip us?

mouhaboo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default xperia z Completely dead

hi everyone
i have an xperia z that is gone completely dead the phone suddenly died .. not turning on .. no screen ... no led (even when charging )
my phone have been connected to a wall charger for almost 2 days now and no reaction at all ... no screen ... nor led .. just dead
what i can tell you is that the phone isn't charging ... ( i know that from the sound that the charger makes .. a little electricity sound i hear when the charger is connected to the wall and the phone is unplugged ... if i plug the phone ... no difference in sound at all ) i tried it on another working xperia device and the sound of electricity of the charger does change the second i plug the phone )
i tried volume up + power ( more than 30 seconds )
volume down + power ( more than 30 seconds )
both volume + power ( more than 30 seconds )

but failed to reset my phone ( no reaction at all )

i need help

any idea about the fix ? ... should i wait for the battery to die ? is it even going to die ? and how long does it take ??

or if you know anyone that can help fixing this problem i would be pleased .

marcoplo
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouhaboo View Post
hi everyone
i have an xperia z that is gone completely dead the phone suddenly died .. not turning on .. no screen ... no led (even when charging )
my phone have been connected to a wall charger for almost 2 days now and no reaction at all ... no screen ... nor led .. just dead
what i can tell you is that the phone isn't charging ... ( i know that from the sound that the charger makes .. a little electricity sound i hear when the charger is connected to the wall and the phone is unplugged ... if i plug the phone ... no difference in sound at all ) i tried it on another working xperia device and the sound of electricity of the charger does change the second i plug the phone )
i tried volume up + power ( more than 30 seconds )
volume down + power ( more than 30 seconds )
both volume + power ( more than 30 seconds )

but failed to reset my phone ( no reaction at all )

i need help

any idea about the fix ? ... should i wait for the battery to die ? is it even going to die ? and how long does it take ??

or if you know anyone that can help fixing this problem i would be pleased .

The sound when charging worries me because it likely cause by tiny sparks meaning mobo might be dead!

mouhaboo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoplo View Post
The sound when charging worries me because it likely cause by tiny sparks meaning mobo might be dead!

thanks for your respond ... what do you mean by mobo ?? do you mean the mob is dead and some hardware needs to be fixed ?

marcoplo
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouhaboo View Post
thanks for your respond ... what do you mean by mobo ?? do you mean the mob is dead and some hardware needs to be fixed ?
Sorry mobo meaning motherboard..
The Following User Says Thank You to marcoplo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]