5,593,587 Members 38,250 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Z continous reboot loop

Tip us?

gripfly
Old
(Last edited by gripfly; 1st January 2014 at 10:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 175

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by freno25 View Post
can u tell how to know the original firmware? On the box of the phone say: "SI 1270-6876.6 PL" from this I can found the firmware?
Yes but you do not need exactly this firmware. Every generic firmware is the same. So you can download generic sweden or generic uk or whatever.

Edit: i think it is a hardware problem. Because you wipe all datas, made a clean flash and that more than once. But wait a bit, maybe a person which had the same prob can say it you. Or go and read a bit in the pac thread.
CORRECT ME IF I MAKE MISTAKES, I WANNA LEARN THIS LANGUAGE AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL BE THANKFUL!

thanks

Tommy-Geenexus
Old
Thanks Meter 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripfly View Post
Yes but you do not need exactly this firmware. Every generic firmware is the same. So you can download generic sweden or generic uk or whatever.

Edit: i think it is a hardware problem. Because you wipe all datas, made a clean flash and that more than once. But wait a bit, maybe a person which had the same prob can say it you. Or go and read a bit in the pac thread.
Yep it is very likely a hardware problem.
As this does not happen to other users.
Rather send your Z™ in repair.

Sent from my white Xperia™Z

Devices:
Nexus 5
Xperia Z
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommy-Geenexus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

freno25
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-Geenexus View Post
Yep it is very likely a hardware problem.
As this does not happen to other users.
Rather send your Z™ in repair.

Sent from my white Xperia™Z
After 1 days of researching Thanks to my SI I found the real original firmware and by another guide I downloaded the firmware by pc companion.. So now the problem is just one.. My sim card if I don't put the sim reboot because still searching, if I put a sim don't recoinize it and say "insert the rim and reboot" but ask me the pin of sim O.O, but if I turn THE FLIGHT MODE don't reboot and the sim work, like I can Import my contacts etc.. so the sim work too, the phone too , what's the problem then? O.O

freno25
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
up

kayrowl91
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Same issue with me. 1st, no sim error. After few days, its start to shutdown itself. But still can on. After that stuck at sony logo. Maybe radio related issue because it wont shut itself in recovery cwm nor twrp. But if I booting as usual, after several second it shutdown. Btw, production week 13W13

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

kayrowl91
Old
Thanks Meter 4
My problem solved by changing new battery!!

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app