Ask a question

No registration required

Xperia Z cracked display.

OP bunty12pu

13th January 2014, 05:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Facing a serious crack on the Xperia Z display. The crack is sort of a hairline crack and it is not like a web which appears when a glass shatters due to external pressure. Had it hanged around my neck and inside a jacket so no chance of external force. Went to Xperia Care Raipur and they refused to take it under warranty treating it as physical damage. Now trying in Delhi as people are more reasonable here. Read a lot of forums and Sony's official forum. It is so confusing. and this accidental warranty scheme which they have started from September 15th is also not helping as it is a manufacturing defect which Sony is not accepting. Please help as I do not want to shell out money for a mistake which was not mine. Please review these forums and help in coming out with a solution.

change.org/en-IN/petitions/sony-we-want-you-to-admit-that-the-xperiaz-has-a-major-over-heating-issue-and-replace-refund-customers

talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-ZL-ZR/Xperia-z-glass-back-cracked-on-it-s-own/td-p/321733/page/33
13th January 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Pasig City
Thanks Meter: 5

65 posts
More
that problem is also present in xperia z1, i hope sony address that issue, goodluck to you dood
Last edited by dizzyb0y; 13th January 2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: typo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread