Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,990 Members 37,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia Z eating all the RAM :(

Tip us?

androidfreak70
Old
Thanks Meter 359

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-Geenexus View Post
Always. Don't try to be a smartass.
Google for kufi's post, thats how Linux works

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
"Google for kufi's post, thats how Linux works"
what you mean?

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronak123456 View Post
well i did everything right...there is some serious prob with the RAM..!!! after keeping the phone on for like 5+ hors..Ram goes to 450MB free where the apps show that they are running 0.00MB as it means my task killer not letting them to RUN, so still i see my RAm then go to 0 MB left..everytime i have to restart my phone??
but you can see in the task killers or other apps what's using much RAM grant the root ACCESS to the app so you can see the system apps using RAM . and i always see the system apps usin RAM more than user apps
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
Running Rajeev's
ROM
---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!

ronak123456
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70 View Post
"Google for kufi's post, thats how Linux works"
what you mean?

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

but you can see in the task killers or other apps what's using much RAM grant the root ACCESS to the app so you can see the system apps using RAM . and i always see the system apps usin RAM more than user apps
well my i was using Clean master and smart ram booster..!! so when my RAM went to 0, I went to settings and apps and runing apps...all the apps were running with 0.0MB something..it means it's force closing the app? or what i dont understand..!! well i really doubt that it's something related to my apps or what..!!

androidfreak70
Old
Thanks Meter 359

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronak123456 View Post
well my i was using Clean master and smart ram booster..!! so when my RAM went to 0, I went to settings and apps and runing apps...all the apps were running with 0.0MB something..it means it's force closing the app? or what i dont understand..!! well i really doubt that it's something related to my apps or what..!!
I installed clean master app now and i dont see that app showing ALL SYSTEM APPS!!! So please use ZDBOX!!! And you will see all system apps ITS FREEE!!!! But dont worry that will not eat your phone!! And grant root access and do what i told you before and dont kill app called CRASH MONITOR SYSTEM SERVICE or that will turn off your phone automaticly
THATS FROM MY XPERIA™ Z
Running Rajeev's
ROM
---------------------------------------------------
don't forget hit thanks if helped
-----------------------------------------------------
and ALWAYS QUOTE my posts if you replying to my post!

comercy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have the same problem.
maybe some guys just didn't understand what we tried to explain.

I list how to simulate the problem in my phone(android 4.3 101 version):
1.restart the phone,and I got 400MB free RAM;
2.normally use my phone in about half a day, open dictionary/web/twitter/facebook/news app etc.
3.I got 0 free RAM. no matter I clean background apps or not, all background apps were force closed. and some apps that have services restart itself spontaneously, keep free RAM to 0MB.
4.at this point, every time I get back to the launcher, the launcher need to reload. and my phone is kind of overheat and laggy.

I don't know the way to monitor what exactly eats free RAM(all apps has been closed,and I don't get any free RAM).