Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,194 Members 41,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia Z Imei and BASEBAND MISSING

Tip us?

Mahim hossain
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Xperia Z Imei and BASEBAND MISSING

Hi guys,

This my first post on the forum,i bought a xperia z on november 2013 and till yesterday it was running fine..but from today suddenly the phone restarted again and again,so i reset the software from backup and restore,but from then the imei number and baseband became missing and the sim card stopped working.i tried repairing via PC companion but no luck.....GUYS PLS HELP ME!! THE PHONE WAS RUNNING ON STOCK FIRWARE 4.3 AND bootloader was locked...IT WAS NOT ROOTED ALSO

neoxx3m
Old
Thanks Meter 897

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahim hossain View Post
Hi guys,

This my first post on the forum,i bought a xperia z on november 2013 and till yesterday it was running fine..but from today suddenly the phone restarted again and again,so i reset the software from backup and restore,but from then the imei number and baseband became missing and the sim card stopped working.i tried repairing via PC companion but no luck.....GUYS PLS HELP ME!! THE PHONE WAS RUNNING ON STOCK FIRWARE 4.3 AND bootloader was locked...IT WAS NOT ROOTED ALSO
Did you try to dial *#06# to check ur IMEI? Try to reflash .ftf file via Flashtool (find the one for ur region).

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
Current devices: Sony Xperia Z on stock KK 4.4.2 UB
Windows devices that I used: HTC Touch Diamond, HTC 8S
Android devices that I used: HTC Hero, HTC Tattoo, HTC Buzz/Wildfire, SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro, SE Xperia X10i,
Sony Xperia P, SE Xperia Mini Pro, Motorola Atrix, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia S, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia Z1