FORUMS

[Q] Xperia Z Imei and BASEBAND MISSING

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Mahim hossain, Junior Member on 5th May 2014, 06:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys,

This my first post on the forum,i bought a xperia z on november 2013 and till yesterday it was running fine..but from today suddenly the phone restarted again and again,so i reset the software from backup and restore,but from then the imei number and baseband became missing and the sim card stopped working.i tried repairing via PC companion but no luck.....GUYS PLS HELP ME!! THE PHONE WAS RUNNING ON STOCK FIRWARE 4.3 AND bootloader was locked...IT WAS NOT ROOTED ALSO

8th May 2014, 12:18 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ljubuski
Thanks Meter: 1,077

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahim hossain

Hi guys,

This my first post on the forum,i bought a xperia z on november 2013 and till yesterday it was running fine..but from today suddenly the phone restarted again and again,so i reset the software from backup and restore,but from then the imei number and baseband became missing and the sim card stopped working.i tried repairing via PC companion but no luck.....GUYS PLS HELP ME!! THE PHONE WAS RUNNING ON STOCK FIRWARE 4.3 AND bootloader was locked...IT WAS NOT ROOTED ALSO

Did you try to dial *#06# to check ur IMEI? Try to reflash .ftf file via Flashtool (find the one for ur region).

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread