Well a few weeks later the technician calls me up and tell me that he managed to fix the backlight problem, but now he tells me that the motherboard heats up quite a bit.
Now the thing is that during repair, he managed to lose the metal covering shield that sits over the processor.
Do you think the loss of this small metal cover is the reason why this phone overheats?
Now I haven't actually Used this phone before, so I cant really say how badly this phone overheats, or if this is a regular issue among Xperia Z's.
(I used to have a Nexus 4 before that seriously heated up to maybe above 50-56 degrees when I played any intensive games. I wonder is the xperia Z like that? )
If he does not find that metal covering, do you think I could use some non conductive thermal paste between the Processor of the phone and glass back to dissipate the heat?
I'm going tomorrow to check out the phone.
Any answers would be highly appreciated!