[Q] Xperia Z : Photo Flash and Earpiece Problem

OP HyperEscape

24th June 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

175 posts
Hello,

I am facing the following problems with my Xperia Z

1. As reported at other numerous sites for Z1, in my can I am having the symptoms with Xperia Z of flash bleeding and over exposed pictures with a purple or bluish tinge and frame covering a grainy image even in normal light , not necessarily low light situations. I have tried it with superior auto and manual modes with various flash settings and it does not seem to resolve.

Is it a manufacturing defect which cannot be corrected with software adjustments, if so then I night consider selling it for something else in the xperia series. But I have heard that the same problem is there with Xperiz Z Ultra and Z1/2 , is it so.

2. The earpiece sometimes loses audio during the call, it can happen randomly. Starts working again randomly after sometime or disconnecting and redialing the call. Apparently it does not seem like a hardware issue, cause it does not work even when i press or tap around the earpiece area. Again i have seen this on sony forums and some suggest it is due to the latest ROM update, I dont know for sure whether it is and what is the solution for it.

I am running stock (non-rooted) 4.3.x as per the latest Sony official update.

It would be really nice if someone can please help me out to sort the reported issues, which I am sure a lot of other users would be plagued with.

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread