FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] My xperia z problems

5th June 2014, 12:41 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi !Today i was thinking that my Sony Xperia Z C6603 ,bought from ORANGE FRANCE ,will not get 4.3 or 4.4 ,and i was wondering why !I have an blocked bootloader and it cant get unlocked (in Service Menu says ”Unlock Bootloader : NO ” or something like this ) .I need some advices in how can i unlock the bootloader or just get 4.3 or 4.4 update !Please leave me some advices !
 
 
5th June 2014, 01:32 PM |#2  
emeemisri's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ipoh
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Unfortunately the answer is no

sent from my Yuga
5th June 2014, 02:02 PM |#3  
yandz's Avatar
Member
Flag Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
it's totally no bro. It depends on the SRN #
5th June 2014, 09:11 PM |#4  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ady_ALOHA

Hi !Today i was thinking that my Sony Xperia Z C6603 ,bought from ORANGE FRANCE ,will not get 4.3 or 4.4 ,and i was wondering why !I have an blocked bootloader and it cant get unlocked (in Service Menu says ”Unlock Bootloader : NO ” or something like this ) .I need some advices in how can i unlock the bootloader or just get 4.3 or 4.4 update !Please leave me some advices !

is it still network locked?
6th June 2014, 02:04 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

is it still network locked?

No its not locked ,i have succesfully installed 4.3 from update service from sony ,but i will get 4.4 ?Only bootloader is locked !
6th June 2014, 02:49 PM |#6  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ady_ALOHA

No its not locked ,i have succesfully installed 4.3 from update service from sony ,but i will get 4.4 ?Only bootloader is locked !

The easier way would be manually downloading 4.4.2 ftf and flash it using flashtool
download ftf from here
download flashtool from here
Make a backup before flashing ftf though as it will wipe the internal memory

Credits to @flasherTHC for the upload of rom
Last edited by androidtweaker1; 7th June 2014 at 07:34 AM.
7th June 2014, 02:30 AM |#7  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 640
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ady_ALOHA

Hi !Today i was thinking that my Sony Xperia Z C6603 ,bought from ORANGE FRANCE ,will not get 4.3 or 4.4 ,and i was wondering why !I have an blocked bootloader and it cant get unlocked (in Service Menu says ”Unlock Bootloader : NO ” or something like this ) .I need some advices in how can i unlock the bootloader or just get 4.3 or 4.4 update !Please leave me some advices !

keep calm and flash an FTF with flashtool
13th June 2014, 12:26 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Prompt Flash
Can i flash with flashtool if i have blocked bootloader ?
13th June 2014, 02:10 PM |#9  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ady_ALOHA

Can i flash with flashtool if i have blocked bootloader ?

Yes, you can.
FTF can be flashed on unlocked bootloader.
reply on quotes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes