[Q] xperia Z troubles !!PLEASE HELP!!

OP pepeace

8th February 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
Hi,

I have serious troubles with my xperia Z phone and i would be very happy if someone could help me. So this is my story:

After i bought my new xperia Z and had it for several months i wanted more of it so i rooted it. then i found an backup app for rooted phones (Titanium Backup). So i backed up my whole phones files with Titanium Backup and exerything worked properly. After a time the new software was out and i was asked to update the existing software. Whithout thinking about it a lot i did so and at first nothing happend. After a while i rebooted it once and the phone and contact icon disappeared. So i opened Titanium Backup and restored my loses. Unfortunately i had to do this each and every time i rebooted my phone and tried uninstalling and reinstalling Titanium Backup a few times but nothing changed so i thought it would stop with time. Then Jelly Bean 4.2.2 came out and it asked me again if i wanted to update my software and so i did. After updating the icons disappeared again and when i tried to restore these again (from Titanium Backup) it just loaded forever and never restored them and i also cant restore anything else from my backup. So i thought that maybe this ****y app just kept updating my backed up files without asking me and that the newer firmwares doesnt support the backuped files from another firmware so it stucked. What can i do now? Should i downgrade me phone two updates down then restore everything, update and make a new backup or something like this?

Thank you and i hope somebody can follow my problem and have an idea how to fix the hole problemm....
Last edited by pepeace; 8th February 2014 at 07:28 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread