[Q] Xperia Z Ultra (C6833) - Charging & USB Debugging Problem

OP xperiazultra

19th February 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi, My phone wont charge even though the charging symbol is showing when the phone is turned on and off.

I've tried everything from changing the cables, power supply etc but the phone still wont charge.

I've also tried to re-flash the firmware as others have suggested using the Flashtool but USB debugging keeps turning off when i shutdown the phone and reconnect the USB + Hold the Volume button down to enter Flash mode.

It keeps saying USB Debugging is off even though USB debugging is on when the phone is on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i'm about send it to Sony for repair. I've tried everything. thanks.

P.S. My phone has 1% battery also which means i couldnt use P Companion as others have suggested.
Last edited by xperiazultra; 19th February 2014 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Additional
19th February 2014, 10:43 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperiazultra

Hi, My phone wont charge even though the charging symbol is showing when the phone is turned on and off.

I've tried everything from changing the cables, power supply etc but the phone still wont charge.

I've also tried to re-flash the firmware as others have suggested using the Flashtool but USB debugging keeps turning off when i shutdown the phone and reconnect the USB + Hold the Volume button down to enter Flash mode.

It keeps saying USB Debugging is off even though USB debugging is on when the phone is on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i'm about send it to Sony for repair. I've tried everything. thanks.

P.S. My phone has 1% battery also which means i couldnt use P Companion as others have suggested.

Anyone????
19th February 2014, 10:49 AM   |  #3  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,559

3,628 posts
More
1. Wait longer than 3 hours before bumping your question.
Forum rules.
Other forum users are probably not even in the same time zone as you, so it's polite to wait.

2. Posting in the correct section will probably help you get a response. This is the Z section, not the Z Ultra section.
You need to post here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-z-ultra/help

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread