FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Xperia Z won't go past the Sony Logo! HELP PLEASE!!!

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By corrij, Junior Member on 13th June 2014, 09:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th June 2014, 06:56 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

whats your phone model?

C6603
 
 
14th June 2014, 07:00 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Now its flashing red every time i try to turn it on.. great
14th June 2014, 07:13 PM |#13  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 276
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrij

Now its flashing red every time i try to turn it on.. great

Download firmware from here
flash using flashtool

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

Download firmware from here
flash using flashtool

Make sure your phone is in flashmode
14th June 2014, 07:38 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

Download firmware from here
flash using flashtool

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------



Make sure your phone is in flashmode

Thanks, I'll try that and post back the results soon
14th June 2014, 08:18 PM |#15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

Download firmware from here
flash using flashtool

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------



Make sure your phone is in flashmode

Pretty much the same result!
14/017/2014 20:17:10 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
14/017/2014 20:17:12 - ERROR - Cannot delete C:\Flashtool\.\firmwares\prepared\system.sin
14/017/2014 20:17:12 - INFO - Cannot open bundle. Flash operation canceled


Losing hope here..
16th June 2014, 11:38 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrij

Pretty much the same result!
14/017/2014 20:17:10 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
14/017/2014 20:17:12 - ERROR - Cannot delete C:\Flashtool\.\firmwares\prepared\system.sin
14/017/2014 20:17:12 - INFO - Cannot open bundle. Flash operation canceled


Losing hope here..

Did you run the flashtool as administrator? Because it looks that the issue is with rights on the Windows filesystem.
16th June 2014, 10:39 PM |#17  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Got it working, I simply reinstalled cyanogenmod and that got it working in no time. No idea why that's all it took but hey ho, got my Z back!


Sent from my Xperia Z using XDA Free mobile app
17th June 2014, 05:57 AM |#18  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 276
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrij

Got it working, I simply reinstalled cyanogenmod and that got it working in no time. No idea why that's all it took but hey ho, got my Z back!


Sent from my Xperia Z using XDA Free mobile app

17th June 2014, 07:14 AM |#19  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks for trying to help androidtweaker

Sent from my Xperia Z using XDA Free mobile app
17th June 2014, 06:13 PM |#20  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 276
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrij

Thanks for trying to help androidtweaker

Sent from my Xperia Z using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes