Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

[Q] xperia z wont let me sleep !

OP simw

7th April 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Guys got a strange problem, wonder if anyone could help. Every morning at exactly 5.00 am for the last week my xperia sounds a bleep for 30 second. I have no alarms set and the beep sound it not and of my default sounds. There is no notification or anything on the screen to accompany the alarm. I am running Clock plus in Daydream at night with the phone in a charging dock, stock ROM.

Did a factory reset and restore yesterday - and at 5.00 am this morning exactly the same thing happened. Any ideas ? Is there at system log I can check on a non-rooted 10.4.1.B.0.101?
7th April 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #2  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,589

3,656 posts
More
Try uninstalling Clock plus daydream and see if it still happens. That's all I can suggest.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
7th April 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bohinjska Bela
Thanks Meter: 74

514 posts
More
Any timer set?

Indy@Xperia Z
8th April 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indycar

Any timer set?

Indy@Xperia Z

No, no timers running and its nothing to with Clock plus. With try minus Daydream tonight - if I reset the phones clock to force the alarm nothing happens but it still occurs every real 5.00 am.
9th April 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 24

132 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by simw

Guys got a strange problem, wonder if anyone could help. Every morning at exactly 5.00 am for the last week my xperia sounds a bleep for 30 second. I have no alarms set and the beep sound it not and of my default sounds. There is no notification or anything on the screen to accompany the alarm. I am running Clock plus in Daydream at night with the phone in a charging dock, stock ROM.

Did a factory reset and restore yesterday - and at 5.00 am this morning exactly the same thing happened. Any ideas ? Is there at system log I can check on a non-rooted 10.4.1.B.0.101?

I have the same problem on my iPhone 5. Every morning the phone alarmed at 8:15 for several seconds. I found the alarm comes from a new app I download. So I deleted it , the problem was solved. You can check the websites or apps you used recently.
11th April 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
This is getting crazy. Factory reset, no non stock apps installed and it still happens every morning. I have also realised the sound - a triple beep stop triple bleep that goes on for 20-30 seconds is not any of the tones/alarms/notifications available on the phone.
11th April 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 162

1,120 posts
This problem sound odd as hell, just as odd as the fact your account is from bloody 2006 and you haven't posted until now, lol. That's 8 years, man :|

Sorry for useless post.
11th April 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocayine

This problem sound odd as hell, just as odd as the fact your account is from bloody 2006 and you haven't posted until now, lol. That's 8 years, man :|

Sorry for useless post.

That's because I search before I ask, so far never had any need to ask !
The Following User Says Thank You to simw For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #9  
Flag SW Coast
Thanks Meter: 99

368 posts
More
This is a long shot, but are you entirely sure you don't have an alarm clock hidden away somewhere in a bedside drawer or something? That triple beep sounds like it could be a normal alarm clock.

Or one of your friends pulling your leg and hidden an alarm clock under your bed, perhaps?
12th April 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #10  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 32

105 posts
More
can you show me the screenshots of the apps currently running.
go to settings->apps->swipe left select cached procsses/and running processes both and post a screenshot here i think that should point us to a particular app..waiting for your reply...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread