Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 53,447 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Z1 - Stamina mode only at 5 hours in 100% charge

Tip us?

minas_morgul
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Xperia Z1 - Stamina mode only at 5 hours in 100% charge

Ok I just bought an Xperia Z1. Everything seems to work fine except I can not get the Stamina mode to increase to 6 days and more. I've seen people getting it up to 15 - 20 days!

All notifications are off. Basically I turned off everything. Stamina mode @ 100% charge is 5 days & 11 hours. If I turn the Stamina mode off.. Just 2 days and several hours.

Did I get a faulty battery? Any other settings I should know of. I havent downloaded anything from the PlayStore.

alnikki25k
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by minas_morgul View Post
Ok I just bought an Xperia Z1. Everything seems to work fine except I can not get the Stamina mode to increase to 6 days and more. I've seen people getting it up to 15 - 20 days!

All notifications are off. Basically I turned off everything. Stamina mode @ 100% charge is 5 days & 11 hours. If I turn the Stamina mode off.. Just 2 days and several hours.

Did I get a faulty battery? Any other settings I should know of. I havent downloaded anything from the PlayStore.
First, wrong forum. This is the Xperia Z forum. Despite it being a brother, we can't help much.

However, don't bother about the notification in stamina mode. That never is right. If you don't use your phone days, it'll even show a month of battery. The moment you use your phone, BAM! it goes down to 2-3 days. Don't worry about that. All you have to care about is you're getting the same battery usage others. Not speculated usage but real usage.
My work
My paypal ID if you wish to donate:
Quote:
nikhil.jan93@gmail.com
The Following User Says Thank You to alnikki25k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

indycar
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Stamina learns from your usage so it shoes approx time your battery will last with your average usage

Indy@Xperia Z