FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Xperia Z10.4.B.0.569 Can't root it.

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Kirili4, Junior Member on 7th February 2014, 12:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Tried many times to root it, but after using and starting DoomLord... program nothing happen with program or phone, just message on pc
* daemon started successfully * and nothing else, Flash tool drivers are installed. where is my problem with my phone please?
 
 
7th February 2014, 12:11 AM |#2  
kingvortex's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,723
 
More
Is 10.4.B.0.569 in the list of supported firmwares in the OP of DooMLoRD's thread?
There's your problem.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Last edited by kingvortex; 7th February 2014 at 12:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingvortex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 10:01 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex

Is 10.4.B.0.569 in the list of supported firmwares in the OP of DooMLoRD's thread?
There's your problem.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Thank you for reply, what do you think, any chance to do downgrade for my phone?
7th February 2014, 10:35 AM |#4  
LitoNi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 747
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirili4

Thank you for reply, what do you think, any chance to do downgrade for my phone?

flash the kernel of .423 then root with doomlords rootkit v18 then flash kernel of .569.

kernel .423 and V18 rootkit can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2386405
kernel .569 can be found here: http://nut.xperia-files.com/download...Y5X1N0cmlwcGVk
Last edited by LitoNi; 7th February 2014 at 10:38 AM.
7th February 2014, 10:44 AM |#5  
kingvortex's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,723
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirili4

Thank you for reply, what do you think, any chance to do downgrade for my phone?

If you don't want to unlock your bootloader, you will have to downgrade to root. Find a stock 4.2.2 ftf in the general section and flash it with Flashtool. You will probably have to wipe data to prevent a bootloop when downgrading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoNi

flash the kernel of .423 then root with doomlords rootkit v18 then flash kernel of .569.

kernel .423 and V18 rootkit can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2386405
kernel .569 can be found here: http://nut.xperia-files.com/download...Y5X1N0cmlwcGVk

This will not work, as 4.3 will not boot with a 4.2.2 kernel.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Last edited by kingvortex; 7th February 2014 at 10:54 AM.
7th February 2014, 07:31 PM |#6  
LitoNi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 747
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex

If you don't want to unlock your bootloader, you will have to downgrade to root. Find a stock 4.2.2 ftf in the general section and flash it with Flashtool. You will probably have to wipe data to prevent a bootloop when downgrading.



This will not work, as 4.3 will not boot with a 4.2.2 kernel.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Ops, I meant he should get a 4.2 then flash 423 then back to 4.2 kernel lol. Then find a room that's 4.3 and flash that.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th February 2014, 10:43 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirili4

Tried many times to root it, but after using and starting DoomLord... program nothing happen with program or phone, just message on pc
* daemon started successfully * and nothing else, Flash tool drivers are installed. where is my problem with my phone please?



Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes