Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Z/ZL US Release date?

OP roninr1c

20th February 2013, 09:11 PM   |  #71  
-Zork-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 67
 
544 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Any chance to get unlocked Xperia Z in End of February o March? Cuz, i will be USA in last week of February.
20th February 2013, 09:22 PM   |  #72  
Spectre51's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,343
 
3,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Z/ZL US Release date?
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zork-

Any chance to get unlocked Xperia Z in End of February o March? Cuz, i will be USA in last week of February.

Magic 8ball says: outlook is doubtful.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spectre51 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 11:00 PM   |  #73  
AwesomeAHlee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washington D.C
Thanks Meter: 25
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zork-

Any chance to get unlocked Xperia Z in End of February o March? Cuz, i will be USA in last week of February.

it is possible. Sony mobile US teased the xperia z on their facebook page today.
https://www.facebook.com/sonymobileus
20th February 2013, 11:20 PM   |  #74  
Spectre51's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,343
 
3,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: Z/ZL US Release date?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeAHlee

it is possible. Sony mobile US teased the xperia z on their facebook page today.
https://www.facebook.com/sonymobileus

That could be the ZL.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z
20th February 2013, 11:46 PM   |  #75  
AwesomeAHlee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washington D.C
Thanks Meter: 25
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre51

That could be the ZL.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z

since you get to know a lot about sony stuff before anyone else, it might be the zl. But i'd like to believe that this is the z because it's thin and flat from both sides.
the zl has a thicker back and it is slightly curved.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI8H4ozmymw skip to 0:38
Last edited by AwesomeAHlee; 21st February 2013 at 01:47 AM.
21st February 2013, 12:45 AM   |  #76  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
good observation
21st February 2013, 06:57 AM   |  #77  
Spectre51's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,343
 
3,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: Z/ZL US Release date?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeAHlee

since you get to know a lot about sony stuff before anyone else, it might be the zl. But i'd like to believe that this is the z because it's thin and flat from both sides.
the zl has a thicker back and it is slightly curved.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI8H4ozmymw skip to 0:38

With a picture that close of the button it could be either. If I get a chance to play with the ZL again I will compare it to that picture.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z
21st February 2013, 10:59 AM   |  #78  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre51

With a picture that close of the button it could be either. If I get a chance to play with the ZL again I will compare it to that picture.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z

Yeah..I was hoping it would be a ZL but it appears to be a Z, the white part is not cut off...its basically a Z taken from the side.
21st February 2013, 02:22 PM   |  #79  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Hopefully its the Z!
23rd February 2013, 03:29 PM   |  #80  
Junior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre51

I replied on your thread. I love the Z. Amazing phone. Fast, good battery, great camera, and solid design and build. Looking forward to the LTE model but this one will hold me over till then.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z

Sorry for asking but Ive been searching all ove the place for the answer....what model of the Z will run on AT&T?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes