AOKP MM 6.0.1 unofficial + nightly + official

Search This thread

c1ph4

Oct 24, 2012
aethyx.eu
Not testing it very long yet, but found the following bugs in the latest nightly:

1) "Recents Settings" in ROM Control: "Clear all button" not working
2) "Navigation Bar" in ROM Control: Recent apps-button missing/not choosable when rearranging the navbar icons
3) don't know what's up with the memory card thing since KitKat, but I think it's getting worse: in KitKat and Lollipop you could use "SDfix", your external card was usable as we did before KitKat. Now with Marshmellow this app doesn't work anymore. Are there any workarounds???

Despite that, the ROM is freezing quite often, the user isn't able to interact with the device. You can only wait until freezing has finished. Sometimes the device even does a soft reboot. -.-

c1ph4

Oct 24, 2012
aethyx.eu
4) the version from 5th of June has Wifi connect problems. It's always going on/off without purpose
5) reboots still happening over night

I also tested the version from yesterday, June 13. Couldn't use it:

After updating always boot loop after AOKP logo animation.

Despite that TWRP from June 13 always complains about mounting system in read-only. Don't get it. When you grant permissions by swiping in TWRP, next time you see TWRP it complains again. o_O

Regarding my update process: Just downloaded the ZIP from June 13th as well as Open Gapps from June 12th and flashed over my old versions. Am I missing something!?

Regards

quay99

Jun 14, 2016
The version today June 14, I couldn't use it because it still boot loop at AOKP logo animation. Pls fix so I can enjoy this ROM easily. Tks !!!

c1ph4

Oct 24, 2012
aethyx.eu
6) couldn't phone. Seems the phone app is broken. Could call, the other side wasn't hearable, me neither.

Ak@0496

Jun 16, 2016
Mumbai
Sir just flashed the nightly version dated 5th june. ROM works super smooth and a huge thanks to the developer for bringing the marshmallow experience. But on the other hand i am unable to flash the update nightlies after flashing the update the phone goes into a never ending bootloop and thus forces me to revert back to the 5th june nightly! Any solutions would be helpful!

Simon G

Sep 4, 2015
Grimmen
What's going on now with the AOKP. Does the now applicable. If the phone now with no problems. Come still reboots. Although I have the Tesla strikes because the work properly but has no Themechooser it but Layer. And I want a MM on CM base

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk

Simon G

Sep 4, 2015
Grimmen
I cant understand why the call bug on AOKP and Validus and Vanir goes away and cant fix it.
Update to update. Hm. On first Builds after release this Roms Calling no problem.

I.D.K.

Kuciak

May 21, 2015
I cant understand why the call bug on AOKP and Validus and Vanir goes away and cant fix it.
Update to update. Hm. On first Builds after release this Roms Calling no problem.

I.D.K.

Because is a new HAL system, never used on yuga, first builds working fine because they not use HAL

gorillanobka

Jan 8, 2016
London
aokp_yuga_mm_nightly_2016-06-29

The home button (on-screen nav bar buttons) does not work for some reason ?

All the other buttons seem to be working just fine. It's only the home button displaying this behavior.

Any chance you could fix this in your next release guys?

Gagnef03

Jul 24, 2016
Wifi drops out!

This rom is AWESOME! Using it for daily use,BUT one thing annoys me,Sometimes the wifi randomly drops out (i loose connection to the wifi and it tries to reconnect)I have keep wifi in sleep mode set to ALWAYS and it doesnt loose connection when i put it in sleep mode anyone have a idea? Thanks in advance :D

c1ph4

Oct 24, 2012
aethyx.eu
This rom is AWESOME! Using it for daily use,BUT one thing annoys me,Sometimes the wifi randomly drops out (i loose connection to the wifi and it tries to reconnect)I have keep wifi in sleep mode set to ALWAYS and it doesnt loose connection when i put it in sleep mode anyone have a idea? Thanks in advance :D

Any bugs so far? Can we telephone with this ROM now? What about that weird Wifi stuff?

Regards

Simon G

Sep 4, 2015
Grimmen
Whats with the Nightly Builds oft Basket Build?? IDK what it is with E-Mail Adresse?? Is AOKP Down and comming soon.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z mit Tapatalk

Simon G

Sep 4, 2015
Grimmen
Basketbuild is Down at moment you can nothing downloads from Basketbuild. I dont know why it is

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER
    You need to have an unlocked bootloader to use this ROM & kernel. Also I or any contributor in the software DOES NOT take responsibility of damages caused to your phone due to this ROM.

83.png

81.png

1. Copy ROM zip and gapps zip to sdcard
    2. Flash any kernel which has recovery (Use the boot.img in this ROM - It has TWRP)
    3. Reboot device and go to recovery by pressing Vol-UP when LED is pink
    4. If coming from 5.1 or below ROM wipedata/factory reset your phone
    5. Flash ROM zip
    6. Flash OpenGapps ARM zip
    7. Reboot and enjoy.

80.png

Official NIghtlies (automatically built every 4-5 days) :
    Basketbuild

Unofficial Test Builds (will contain experimental changes for testing) :
    Mirror : Uploaded.to
    Mirror : self hosted

Gapps :
    http://opengapps.org

79.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to AOKP

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    78.png

Latest merges on Gerrit

http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/sony+status:merged,n,z
    82.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

CREDITS

Thanks to all device maintainers of Sony devices on CM/AOKP/Omni/PA/PAC as everyone working on the device helps each other into making better ROMs.
    Also thanks to Sony Mobile for being so helpful to developers.

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOKP MM 6.0.1 unofficial + nightly + official, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
    championswimmer, championswimmer
    Source Code: http://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2016-04-16
    Last Updated 2016-04-15
    Thread cleaned.

Please post in the English language.
    Had to did that video quick. I'm on a world travel atm ^^

Hope it's OK:
    https://youtu.be/v8-aXmEqiEQ

Thanks @championswimmer

Sent from my E6653 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    Thank's airless...

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using XDA Labs
    Bro skini TWRP Menager daj mu Dozvolu i instaliraj novu Verziju...

Mod Edit by @gregbradley
    English translation added

Bro remove TWRP Menager give him permission and install a new version ...

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature).
    4. Koristite engleskom jeziku .

Mi razumijemo da sa svim različitih nacionalnosti , nisu svi govori engleski , ali pokušajte . Ako ste stvarno u mogućnosti da postavite na engleskom jeziku , koristiti online translator . Slobodni ste da uključite svoj ​​originalnu poruku na svom jeziku , ispod prijevodu na engleski jezik . ( Ovo pravilo pokriva svoje postove , unose profila i potpis ) .
    Stop asking for ETA, no one is obliged to provide you with new builds.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk