Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom][4.4.4][Team D.I.R.T] Dirty Unicorns v7.7 (07/07/14)

Tip us?
 
tomicop
Old
#611  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2013
How many oftens are these stable builds?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
xtcdk
Old
#612  
xtcdk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 852
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev View Post
@demon2112

Hi Bro.. Greetings...

1) where can i find Double Tap To Wake Up Option ?




@xtcdk any help / advice ? Is rojak kernel is ok with this latest build
Use rojak kernel v4 for dt2w . use trickster mod to enable
The Following User Says Thank You to xtcdk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
demon2112
Old
(Last edited by demon2112; 26th July 2014 at 01:49 PM.)
#613  
demon2112's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 159
Posts: 1,366
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev View Post
@demon2112

Hi Bro.. Greetings...

I flashed this ROM first time in my Xperia Z. I am a total noob in CM/OMNI and CM related things. Can u tell me these ?

1) where can i find Double Tap To Wake Up Option ?

2) Is there any option for setting different function in Long pressing Soft keys ? I mean if we long press Back Button Power Menu will show etc ect .. ?


@xtcdk any help / advice ? Is rojak kernel is ok with this latest build ?

@tomicop

No problem here and yes ART is compatible
In legacy parts there you find the options and dont flash rojak i think it will get you some trouble since that is omni based,but havent tried it




---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

@Rajeev and use xposed gravitybox kk for the longpress settings bro

Edit.
Dont use art when using xposed cause that will break xposed framework because it needs davik to edit some tweaks ect.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Dayummmm im sorry im on pananoid android......

Im active in both threads so i made a mistake whahahah but you can flash rojak kernel hahaha and that features are there (i have seen then there and used it when i was on that rom) i find that paranoid is a little stabler and working a little better ) like the browsers are working perfect with videos ect. And no facrbook video errors
 
tomicop
Old
#614  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 190
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon2112 View Post
In legacy parts there you find the options and dont flash rojak i think it will get you some trouble since that is omni based,but havent tried it




---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

@Rajeev and use xposed gravitybox kk for the longpress settings bro

Edit.
Dont use art when using xposed cause that will break xposed framework because it needs davik to edit some tweaks ect.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Dayummmm im sorry im on pananoid android......

Im active in both threads so i made a mistake whahahah but you can flash rojak kernel hahaha and that features are there (i have seen then there and used it when i was on that rom) i find that paranoid is a little stabler and working a little better ) like the browsers are working perfect with videos ect. And no facrbook video errors
Could u give a direct link to paranoid rom for xperia z?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Maetz3
Old
#615  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 94
Join Date: Mar 2009
Dirty Tweaks -> Misc ->Double tap to sleep
Weekly Build or 220140721-1436 build from Google+ community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev View Post
@demon2112

1) where can i find Double Tap To Wake Up Option ?
 
demon2112
Old
#616  
demon2112's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 159
Posts: 1,366
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomicop View Post
Could u give a direct link to paranoid rom for xperia z?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Its here just look,i dont wanna disrespect the OP by linking another rom in here,thats just wrong
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demon2112 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Rajeev
Old
#617  
Rajeev's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7189
Posts: 6,681
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chennai , I N D I A

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon2112 View Post
Its here just look,i dont wanna disrespect the OP by linking another rom in here,thats just wrong
Wowww... Respect u bro :thumbup:
If You Like My Work Please Consider A Small Donation

For Donating Click Below

 
Please Do The Following:
Sign In To Your PayPal Account Page
Go To 'Send Payment'
Enter My Email ID "dipesh.febrius@gmail.com"
Option "Personal Payment" Doesn't Work For India, So Kindly Set "Online Purchases". And Check Goods or Service (Preferably Service)
Make The Payment of The Desired Amount of Donation You Want To Send.
Thank You For Your Kind Donations!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chasmodo
Old
(Last edited by chasmodo; Yesterday at 11:21 AM.)
#618  
chasmodo's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39223
Posts: 11,835
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Novi Sad

 
DONATE TO ME
An update on the current state of affairs regarding DU Yuga:

We had a massive DU code update on July 22nd, which left yuga and jfflte builds broken, hence no new builds since that date. Both builds compile fine, but one gets incessant "Nfc service and com.android.phone have stopped" when rebooting after a flash. Dorian, Jake and I have been working on identifying the cause of this, but it's been hard going so far. Still, we'll keep forging on and hopefully pinpoint and fix the problem.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xtcdk
Old
#619  
xtcdk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 253
Posts: 852
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon2112 View Post
In legacy parts there you find the options and dont flash rojak i think it will get you some trouble since that is omni based,but havent tried it
Rojak works just fine . btw . legacy parts . where ? And btw . DU is omni based


Hammerhead / Linaro / Dirty Unicorn / Beanstalk 4.4.4007 YUGA adm.
 
demon2112
Old
#620  
demon2112's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 159
Posts: 1,366
Join Date: Jul 2009
Wow realy dude...read all my comments im active in two threads i made a booboo hahhah

The Following User Says Thank You to demon2112 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes